#TeaserTuesday

For my first #TeaserTuesday I wanted to share two of visuals I made and one of my current read ^^

The first one is for Worth the Risk by Claudia Connor. I loved this book so much! I've never read a book from this author before and it was a total win for me. If you are looking for something sweet, don't hesitate to fall for Stephen and Hannah.
And good news it's live today!!



Another book I liked a lot is Garrett by Sawyer Bennett. I wanted Garrett's book ever since I met him in Alex! He was the easy going guy that you want as a friend and I was not disappointed with his lover side ;) (Release date: 02/17/2015)


And because I'm new with the teaser I make, I wanted to share a teaser from my current read: Three, Two, One from J.A. Huss . I'm only at 20 % but I can already tell you the book is addictive!

No comments