#TeaserTuesday

It's finally Tuesday again!! =)
And when Tuesday come... Teasers come too ^^

Today I wanted to share three different teasers. One from an automatic One-click author: Pepper Winters, one from an author I discover recently and who is quickly becoming one of my fav' author: Tessa Bailey and one book who's out this week and I want to read as soon as I have time : Aly Martinez


I don't know if someone already read the Indebted series but if not,  grab your kindle and start it now! I'm dyin' to get my hand on the fourth book and this little makes me want it bad!

When I discovered Tessa Bailey I didn't she was so famous for her dirty talkers... and then I met Troy Bennett and Bowen Driscol and now I'm all over the place when it comes to read one of her book!
Chase me is planned to be release March 17th, another one I want bad

Fighting Silence seems like a beautiful story and so much more than romance. I've read a couple of review and I'm almost sure it will be a win for me =)

No comments