BLOG TOUR + ARC REVIEW: Third Debt by Pepper Winters



third debt blog tour.jpg


third debt now availalbe.jpg

More Jethro & Nila?  Yes Please!
IT’S LIVE!


description“She healed me.
She broke me.
I set her free.
But we are in this together.
We will end this together.
The rules of this ancient game can’t be broken.”

Nila Weaver no longer recognises herself. She’s left her lover, her courage, and her promise. Two debts down. Too many to go.

Jethro Hawk no longer recognises himself. He’s embraced what he always ran from, and now faces punishment far greater than he feared. It’s almost time. It’s demanding to be paid.

The Third Debt will be the ultimate test...    




MY REVIEW


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


"A kiss was a disaster.
A kiss was power.
A kiss was love and togetherness and faith.
It was so many, many things.
But this... this was something so much more"

How can I start to explain the state I'm in right now. I think Pepper Winters is definitely my favorite author. Each book she writes, she proves me she can exceed herself, she can re-invent her characters and bring her readers to exceed themselves.

What's even more spectacular is that with her Indebted series, she is able to still surprise us even after 4 book! Each one is getting better and better.

Third Debt is the fourth instalment in a six-book series, each book are longer than the previous and no way I feel it's repetitive or too long, quite the opposite!
When reading Third Debt, you have the anticipation of what come next, of what to expect, how the author will be abort to sort everything out and make you in a comfortable place just to surprise you when you least except it.

If you thought the previous books in the series where dark and intense, let me tell you, you haven't discovered how brilliant Pepper Winters can be. Third Debt was without a doubt the darkest book. Jethro is not in a good place. We all know he suffers from some disease or something that weakens him. After Nila left him, I feared what would happen to him and I was right.

Jethro becomes the shadow of himself. He numbs himself to stop his feelings and because of the pressure his father puts on him. His only wish is to protect Nila not matter what. He knows that even if she's away the Debt of Inheritance are not over and it will come a time for them to continue

description

Nila is no better. The loss of Jethro put a hole in her soul. She knows it's not healthy to feel this way but when you have found your other half, how do you resist?

"How was I supposed to return to my old life?
How was I supposed to forget about Jethro?
How was I supposed to give up my strength for my brother to adore me?
And how was I supposed to forgive my father and be grateful to him for rescuing me?"

She has the impression to be captured in another kind of jail and her only wish is for Jethro to come and get her

description

I don't really want to say too much about what is happening in this part because I truly think the best experiment you can have is to read the book.

From the beginning, be ready to feel. Whether it's right or wrong, you won't stop yourself to perceive every emotion, every state of mind both Nila and Jethro are facing.

You will have to deal with a ruthless Jethro who because of the drugs he is taking is back to the Jethro we met in Debt Inheritance

My feels were all over the place for him. It was like I could sense his own battle. Even if he thinks he is strong enough to contain his love for Nila, it's a loose battle from the beginning. How can you fight and resist passion? How can you not be in sync' with the perfection this couple is?

"I would live a thousand debts just for the gift of having you love me

description

Both of them need each other so much to get their own happiness. I was overwhelmed with their grief, their need, their protectiveness toward each other. With every page I read I was on the verge of tears, I wanted to console them both.

description

And when you think, some rest is on the way, the third debt will shatter everything.

I hope my review won't scare you too much because there's no need to be. No matter what is happening in the book, one day I have to believe Jethro and Nila will be in a good place and have their HEA.
It's a little bit hard at the moment to see a respite in all the darkness but I have to believe Pepper Winters will give them a spectacular ending.


Last thought, not related to Third Debt: I want Killian's book Ruin & Rulenow. I'm panting for him!!

Series Reading Order
third debt banner 1.jpg

Debt Inheritance (Indebted #1) FREE

First Debt (Indebted #2)

Second Debt (Indebted #3)

Third Debt (Indebted #4)
Goodreads: http://bit.ly/1BRsIGR

PREORDER Fourth Debt (Indebted #5) NOW

About the Author:
pepper winters banner.jpg

Pepper Winters wears many roles. Some of them include writer, reader, sometimes wife. She loves dark, taboo stories that twist with your head. The more tortured the hero, the better, and she constantly thinks up ways to break and fix her characters. Oh, and sex... her books have sex.
She loves to travel and has an amazing, fabulous hubby who puts up with her love affair with her book boyfriends.

Her Dark Erotica books include:
Tears of Tess (Monsters in the Dark #1)
Quintessentially Q (Monsters in the Dark #2)

Her Grey Romance books include:
Destroyed

STALK Pepper: Website | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Blog | Goodreads

No comments