New Release

Here's a summary of what's not to miss for today releases =)

1. Need me by Tessa Bailey
2. Grind by Sawyer Bennett
3. Asa by Jay Crownover
4.Aflame by Penelope Douglas
5.There you stand by Christine Lee
6. Do not disturb by Alessandra Torre

Discover the blurbs & Links + Teasers below



descriptionWhen Honey Perribow traded in her cowboy boots for stilettos and left her small Kentucky town to attend Columbia University, she never expected to find a dirt-cheap apartment or two new best friends. No stranger to hard work,
Honey is completely focused on her medical degree … until she sees newly minted professor Ben Dawson, and her concentration is hijacked.
Honey is fascinated by her gorgeous young English professor and vows to find a crack in his tweed-wearing, glasses-clad exterior.
At an off-campus party, an accident lands Ben in a dark, locked closet with a sexy-sounding Southern belle … and their chemistry is explosive. But when he discovers that the girl in his arms is the same beautiful student he can't stop thinking about, he is stunned. Student-teacher relationships are strictly forbidden … yet no matter how hard he tries, Ben can't stay away from Honey.
And when his attempt to fight their attraction nearly ruins the best thing that ever happened to him, Ben will do anything to prove how much he needs her.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22836655-need-me?ac=1
 Buy the book


descriptionGrind (verb): to weaken or destroy gradually

Macy Carrington is not the woman I once thought her to be. What she does not allow her heart to feel, she gives with her body. The sex between us is explosive and depraved. I've done things with her that would never have crossed my wildest imagination, and I can't ever seem to get enough.
But now I want more from her. I want to figure out her dark secret, expose it and then help her to heal from it. I know, without a doubt, that Macy is capable of love, and I will grind her down until I make her accept the truth of it.

Grind (verb): to wear down, polish, or sharpen by friction
Cal Carson is not the man I once thought him to be. Strong, determined, sexy as hell and a beast in the bedroom. He is every woman's fantasy. He is my fantasy. But no matter how hard Cal tries to grind me down, my heart and secrets are mine and mine alone.
Grind is Book #2 in Legal Affairs: Cal and Macy's Story. 
Grind is a full length novel. Book #3, Yield, will release on 5/5/15 and is also a full length novel

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25184940-grind?ac=1


 Buy the book
descriptionJay Crownover’s New York Times and USA Today bestselling Marked Men series continues with the much anticipated story of southern charmer and certified criminal Asa Cross.

Starting over in Denver with a whole new circle of friends and family, Asa Cross struggles with being the man he knows everyone wants him to be and the man he knows he really is. A leopard doesn’t it change its spots and Asa has always been a predator. He doesn’t want to hurt those who love and rely on him, especially one luscious arresting cop who suddenly seems to be interested in him for far more than his penchant for breaking the law. But letting go of old habits is hard, and it’s easy to hit bottom when it’s the place you know best.

Royal Hastings is quickly learning what the bottom looks like after a tragic situation at work threatens not only her career but her partner’s life. As a woman who has only ever had a few real friends she’s trying to muddle through her confusion and devastation all alone. Except she can’t stop thinking about the sexy southern bartender she locked up. Crushing on Asa is the last thing she needs but his allure is too strong to resist. His long criminal record can only hurt her already shaky career and chasing after a guy who has no respect for the law or himself can only end in heartbreak.
A longtime criminal and a cop together just seems so wrong . . . but for Asa and Royal, being wrong together is the only right choice to make.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22693253-asa


Buy the book
descriptionFrom the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of Bully, Until You, Rival, and Falling Away comes the sizzling conclusion to the Fall Away series.

The tables have turned. Now I have the power—and it’s his turn to beg…
Everyone wants to be me.
Maybe it’s the sway of my skirt or the way I flip my hair, but I don’t care.
Even though their attention is the last thing I crave, I just can’t stop. I dominate the track, the speed rattles my bones, and the wind and the crowd screams my name. I’m her.
 The girl driver. The queen of the race. And I’m surviving—something he thought I’d never do.
They all talk about him. Did you see Jared Trent on T.V? What did you think of his last race, Tate? When is he coming back to town, Tate?
But I refuse to care too much. Because when Jared does come home, I won’t be here.
Tatum Brandt is gone. I’m someone new.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23437291-aflame?ac=1


Buy the book


descriptionFrom the author of All of You and Before You Break comes a new Between Breaths male/male romance about the silent, inked up skateboarder and the tattoo artist who unravels him piece by piece... 

Tattoo artist Cory Easton has worked long enough at Raw Ink to know, just by looking at a dude, what his body art reveals, what makes him tick, what even makes him scared. Until he meets the quiet and remote Jude York--so unreadable, so unreachable, and so unlike anyone else, he can't help but arouse Cory's curiosity.
As captivating and complex as his ink, Jude is a mystery--and Cory's falling fast and hard under his spell.
Against his better judgment to steer clear.
The rumors of Jude's past overshadow him--whispers of prison and an unmentionable secret that's kept him in the protective shadows of a local motorcycle club.
As Cory probes deeper, he wonders how much he really wants to know. Especially since Jude has awakened something inside him that has been buried too long--and has him feeling completely alive for the first time in forever...

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23675430-there-you-stand?ac=1


Buy the book
descriptionEqual parts Dexter and 50 Shades, this is the eagerly awaited follow-up to the daring erotic thriller, The Girl in 6E, by A.R. Torre.

1. Don't leave the apartment.
2. Never let anyone in.
3. Don't kill anyone.

The rules were simple and I broke them.
Now I must face the consequences.
Everyone else must face me.


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18712934-do-not-disturb?ac=1



  
Buy the book

No comments