BLOG TOUR + ARC REVIEW: Yield by Sawyer Bennett



Yield: A Legal Affairs Story (Book #3 of Cal and Macy’s Story)

By: Sawyer Bennett

Release Date: May 5, 2015
Yield is the final book the Legal Affairs trilogy of Cal and Macy’s story. Clash and Grind, Books #1 and #2, are now available for purchase.


description **Due to sexual content and heavy subject matter of an abusive nature, this book may not be suitable for all audiences.

Yield (verb): to surrender or submit (oneself) to another

Macy Carrington is broken. The strong, beautiful woman that I’ve unwittingly fallen in love with is all kinds of broken from a secret that she has carried for far too long.

A secret so dark, she has gone to great lengths to protect it.

A secret that I’m terrified will one day rip her away from me.
The only time Macy frees herself from the darkness is when she is naked and in my arms. When I am deep inside her body, there is nothing she fears. When she wraps herself around me, she is at peace.
If she would only yield to me completely, I know I can set her free.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25184992-yield




Purchase Yield: A Legal Affairs Story

Google Play

MY REVIEW

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


description

This is the last par in Cal and Macy's story. While book 1, Clash was all about the lust and book 2, Grind was about taking chances , Yield is definitely about trust.

As much as Macy tries to deny it, the attraction and feelings surrender her and Cal. As much as she wants to push him away, it's too late for Cal. He is involved, he wants more and he knows he can be strong enough for both of them.

"We were building something. You told me last nights we're friends. That I'm your second fucking favorite person in the world. We jus went out to breakfast and held fucking hands the entire time like two high school kids. There's an « us » and you fucking well know it. »

The book was so much more deep and emotional than the previous books. Macy is starting to open up. It was like I was there to hold her hands and help her with what she's been through

description

"Macy you have secrets. They are yours to do with what you want. If you trust them to me. I'll do everything in my power to make sure thery can't hurt you. But if you want to keep them close, it doesn't mean I repect you any less. »

I respected Cal so much because he has the patience of a saint. He is there all the time for Macy and no matter what, he will stay by her side. He respect Macy's decisions and he only wants to give her a nice and cosy place where she can relax.
His emotions were so powerful. It was sometimes hard to keep up with the overwhelming feelings he has. And at the same time, he is Macy's strength.

« There was Cal. He pulled me up. Supported me. Protected me. Brought me to a safe place »

By the end of the story, you will maybe feel a little worn out but you will end up happy because if someone needs an HEA, it's certainly Macy

« Did you know that the heart beats 100,000 times per day ? Do you know what that means ? If my heart beats 100,000 times a day, that means 100,000 times a day, it's thinking about you. »

About the Author



New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author, Sawyer Bennett is a snarky southern woman and reformed trial lawyer who decided to finally start putting on paper all of the stories that were floating in her head. Her husband works for a Fortune 100 company which lets him fly all over the world while she stays at home with their daughter and three big, furry dogs who hog the bed. Sawyer would like to report she doesn't have many weaknesses but can be bribed with a nominal amount of milk chocolate. Sawyer is the author of several contemporary romances including the popular Off Series, the Legal Affairs Series, the Last Call Series and the Cold Fury hockey series.

Connect with Sawyer:

Sign up for Sawyer’s newsletter:

http://sawyerbennett.com/signup/

Giveaway

Enter to win a $50 gift card (Amazon, B&N, or iBooks)
a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments