Release Day Blitz + ARC REVIEW: Insatiable part 2 by J.D.Hawkins




 

Title: Insatiable: Book Two
Series: Insatiable #2
Author: J.D. Hawkins
 Release Date: May 20, 2015


description It was supposed to be simple:
I teach her a crash course in pleasure.

No commitment. No strings.

Now she’s found the perfect guy — and it’s not me. I should move on, but I need her.

And I never back down from a fight.

Now I’ve got one last lesson for her: I’m going to make her mine.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25551090-insatiable

Links to Buy

AMAZON US / UK / FR

My Review




Insatiable part one was a very good surprise for me. And I was highly anticipating the release for book 2.

description

Let me tell you, J.D. Hawkins might be a new author but I will definitely follow him in the future. His writing is easy, funny, captivating. He knows how to give enjoyable, genuine, endearing characters and I can't wait to know and see what's his other books will be like.

Insatiable book 2 picks up a week after book 1 ended.

Jax is in a state he can't believe himself. Never in his live he has given his attention to a woman more than necessary. To say Lizzie changed his perception is certainly an understatement

"They say the bigger you are, the harder you fall. Well, when it came to women, I was fucking giant. And when it came to Lizzie, I fell real fucking hard."

Lizzie seems to have found her match. She was looking for a nice guy and James seems to be it.
To me, a guy like him was absolutely

description

description

While book 1 was all sexual and very steamy, book 2 is much more calm, with almost no sex!
I don't really complain because it gives more insight on Lizzie and Jax.

"We get along so great. We understand each other. How can you not admit that? The sex is out of this world, as good as it gets – believe me, I should know – but that's not even what I'm talking about. There's something real here, and I don't want to lose it"

Jax is still a cocky guy with a dirty mind but he has his focus on Lizzie even if he tries to forget her.

Lizzie is still the insecure girl and I found her a little dumb sometimes. It was pretty obvious to see James isn't for her, still she persists and tries to find positives points to have a relation with him.

description

Part 2 was unexpectedly very funny. I laughed so much with Jax who tries to give Lizzie relationship advice 1- because what does he know? 2- because it was the complete opposite of what to do

"Funny's no good for James" "Funny is the opposite of serious. And you're looking to get serious with this guy, right?"" well, yeah""Don't be funny then. Every time you make a joke about something, it shows you don't take it seriously"

I also loved the reaction Jax received from his friend Luce! I already loved her in the first book but her reaction was priceless!!

My only problem was how things ends. It all seems too rushed (view spoiler)

Even though, I will still remember both books as one of my top read in 2015 ^^ Be sure to add it in your TBR.

description

Also Available



AMAZON US / UK / FR

Author Bio

I'm a new erotic author from LA. I grew up in Southern California and now live with my wife in Venice. I've also lived in NYC, India and Thailand. I love to travel and have been to Central America, Australia, Europe and the Middle East. I have a boring corporate day job where I cover people's asses for a living and am hoping to leave this world soon and make a living doing the thing I love - writing. I enjoy surfing and I'm also a martial artist, my other main passion, which I have practiced since the age of 5.


Author Links

GOODREADS

Giveaway

No comments