RELEASE DAY BLITZ : Insatiable by JD Hawkins





descriptionIt’s not cocky when you've got the goods to back it up.

Lust-maker. Pleasure giver. Fantasy creator. I can blow your mind in five seconds flat — but trust me, you’ll want this to last all night.

There’s not a woman in the city who can resist me. Except one.

Now she’s got a proposition: Seven days. Every position. No strings attached.

She wants to know what she’s been missing.

Who am I to say no?

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25233256-insatiable?ac=1



BUY LINKS


EXCERPT

She puts her hands on the back of my head and pulls me towards her, thrusting her tongue down my throat, tongue-fucking me as I bite and suck at her cherry-flavored mouth. I run my hands aggressively down her back, tracing the curve that leads to her ass, and grab it hungrily, pulling her leg up against my hip, and running my other hand down her thigh, then back up inside her skirt.

Ms. Long Legs can’t even catch her breath quick enough to moan properly. Shaking her ass on the  dancefloor was foreplay enough, now she’s wet and ready. I press her up against the wall, and slip my hand under her thigh to find a sweet wetness below. She just shudders a little and pulls me closer aggressively.

I roll my fingers around her barely-there underwear, feeling the inviting softness of her pussy. She pulls her head back, looks up at the sky, and exhales deeply, her chest sinking beautifully.
I get a good grip on her panties and tear them off her in a single, powerful stroke.

It turns her on even more.


MY REVIEW


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

Is it really the first book from this author ? Because let me tell you it's good!It's really good !
I expected a book with sex but I got more than sex. I got a real story behind the blurb, I got a excellent writing style.

What caught my attention was the blurb, it's not very original, it's not something new but I'm a sucker for those kinds of books. I like to see a guy fall for a girl without him knowing it. I like when there's the moment of revelation and he tries to deny it. But what I like the most is to see a guy chase the girl especially guys like Jax

description

So you have Jax, one of the most confident man I've seen in books ! He know all the right stuff when it comes to sex. He knows how to be, what to say, what to answer. He has it all. He owns a room when he is in it. Every girl can't stop staring at him and he enjoy it a lot. He is not a guy who will deny himself good compagny and he had more woman than he could count. Suffice to say he doesn't see himself settle down.

"Let me tell you something. I can tell how a woman fucks by the way she moves, you can tell how a man handles business between the sheets by the way he walks
And my walks says one thing very loud, and very clear, I'm the best fuck there is."

When he meets Lizzie, she brushed it off because she has a boyfriend. But to his surprise, she meet him again a couple of days later with something on her mind.
After a night full of sex, she has a proposition for him

description

description

Even if Jax is not really comfortable with the deal ( he never do repeats) what can he loose ? As Lizzie is pretty clear, this is just sex, no commitment and at the end of the week they will go back to their lives

If you say so...
description

This is part 1 in a serial of 2 books and after I finished to read Insatiable, I seriously can't wait to read what will happen.

Book 1 gives a great view on who is Jax and how he thinks. The book could have been only from his pov and it would have been perfect for me !
Even if I have to admit Lizzie step in at the right moment.

I expected a lot more sex in the book and in fact it's a lot more teasing that doing it. And it works perfectly for me. Don't get me work they are moments when you would wish to have something to cool you down because it's hot

description

But there's more. There's a connection between Lizzie and Jax. Slowly there's more that can happen between this two. Now the question is : when will it happen ? And ok another question : how will it happen ?

To come:
Insatiable part 2 will be out May 20 =D

TEASERS



About the Author

I'm a new erotic author from LA. I grew up in Southern California and now live with my wife in Venice. I've also lived in NYC, India and Thailand. I love to travel and have been to Central America, Australia, Europe and the Middle East. I have a boring corporate day job where I cover people's asses
for a living and am hoping to leave this world soon and make a living doing the thing I love - writing. I enjoy surfing and I'm also a martial artist, my other main passion, which I have practiced since the age of 5.

AUTHOR LINKS



GIVEAWAY

There is a giveaway for a $10 Amazon gift card

a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments