Let's Play Book Tag

Let's play Book Tag


Here’s how you play

I will give a list of 10 books. You have to list the books, and then write one sentence that either, relates to what you think of when reading the book or something about the book, and then a gif to show your reaction.
Then, tag people and list ten books for them to do this with! When you receive this make sure you mention who tagged you and pass it on!

1. The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher

Didn't read it yet but my attention is picked with the subject for sure

2. Move the Sun by Susan Fanetti

Another one I have read but I swear it's no my fault.

3. On Dublin Street by Samantha Young


And it won't stop... like EVER! Love Braden ♥

4. Captive in the Dark by CJ Roberts

First dark book I read and I was stunned but loved it

5. Hearts in Darkness by Laura Kaye

OMG, read the blurb... Adding it right away! Thank you Suzanne

6. Off the Record by K.A. Linde

Who can resist a man in suits? *grins*

7. A perfect Ten by Linda Kage

Marry me?

8. Reasonable Doubt by Whitney Garcia Williams

Come to mama Andrew...

9. Sweet Home by Tillie Cole

I tried but nope not for me. Too much drama for me BUT I love this author's writing :)

10. Kick by CD Reiss

Spank me very much ;p

I tag...

Aurelie - Lili's Books




And here are your books!

(if you haven’t read one fill in with your own pick)

1.Beautiful Disaster - Jamie McGuire
2. Before Jamaica Lane - Samantha Young
3. Fixed on you - Laurelin Paige
4. Collide - Gail McHugh
5. Travis - Nicole Edwards
6. Take - Ella Frank
7. The Deal - Elle Kennedy
8. Raw - Belle Aurora
9. King - T.M. Frazier
10 Debt - Nina G. Jones

Have fun ^^


4 comments

  1. Love these! <3
    But you need to get to work on #2! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL...hilarious!
    Love your gifs, babe!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME, love your gifs! Going to have to "borrow" some. And darling, so glad you added Hearts in Darkness, it's my fave novella!! -- Suzanne xoxo

    ReplyDelete