MEAN GIRLS TAG

LEt's have some fun and play GiF TAG again.
I'm soooo late with this one. I'm so sorry but the last few days were ecstatic =D

So I was tagged by the amazing Vrsha from Peek at my book review

So here's my gif and thoughts ;)


"I Just Have A Lot Of Feelings." 
What do you do when a book gives you a bad case of ‘the feels’?

It depends but usually I go for a drink if it's something hard to read or recently I've discovered that I could ugly cry when it comes to a book. And sometimes I do both cry AND drink ... Oh I have to talk about it too. it's like a therapy ;p

“It’s pronounced like Cady” 
Which fictional character’s names did you get completely wrong?

OMG this is embarasing. It's not a character name but an author.
I can seem to spell or even say Whitney Gracia Williams. I even has to check before writing it here.
First I also spell Withney like this and then I put Garcia instead of Gracia =/


"How do I even begin to explain Regina George?” – 
Describe your ideal character to read about.


Male character: CEO - Controlling - with Sex-appeal - DIRTY TALKER - faithful
Female character: Sassy - strong mind - a little broken but not too much 

Yeah I think that's short but that will do

“On Wednesdays we wear pink!” – 
Repetition. Repetition. Which book gave you dejavu of another book whilst reading it?


Ouch Tough one... Hum let me think
I can't find any =/


Nice Wig Janice, What’s It Made Of? – Your Mom’s Chest Hair! – 
Which character’s one liners would you love to claim for your own?

There's only one guy I could think of right now... Hudson Pierce from the Fixed Trilogy. This is the perfect guy for me *fangirling*

“I’m not like a regular Mom, I’m a cool Mom.” – 
Your favorite fictional parents.

I have two in minds. The first one are from Men of Inked series by Chelle Bliss. There's even a small novella (The Gallos) about them.
And the others are not birth parents but I love Nix Night from Incandescent. Best father ever!! =)

I won't tag anyone else because I'm not aware of who has already been doing this but it was fun to do as always. 

No comments