REVIEW : Undeniably you by Jewel e.ann

descriptionOne crazy dog—one awkward vet—one naked pool guy—and one life-changing month in California to make friends, fall in love, and twist fate.

Who gets paid to walk a dog and recline by the pool all day? Sydney Montgomery, aspiring museum curator and professional house-sitter, that’s who.

When her aunt and uncle need a house and dog sitter for thirty days in Palo Alto, Sydney can’t turn down the chance to be closer to her sister in L.A. Within twenty-four hours of her arrival, Sydney’s cleaning up runny dog poo, taking an uncooperative pooch to a handsome yet awkward vet, and being rescued from the bottom of the pool by a naked “pool guy.”

Lautner, “pool guy,” has a hot body and a cool persona. With eyes of iridescent blue oceans, he is mesmerizing, sexy, and addictive. What he is not—the pool guy.
Dr. Lautner Sullivan is a college wide receiver turned pediatric resident. He knows how to woo a woman with flowers, pastries, and sweet tea. Lautner is every girl’s dream, but Sydney is not every girl. She’s immune to rainbows, fairytales, pixy dust, and the “L” word.

The attraction is immediate, the friendship is earned, and the love is undeniable. Thirty days is their forever, but forever is not long enough.






My rating: 5 of 5 stars

6+++ star

" Is there such a thing as fate?

At the moment I feel so lucky to have such amazing reads. 2015 has been very good so far. I've come to read new authors and Undeniably You may be one of those books that goes beyond the fabulous read I've had.

description

Once again I have to thank my lovely friend Allison for her recommendation. I would have probably missed this book if it wasn't for her.


" You want to know what you see in my eyes that’s so amazing?“What?” “Your reflection.”


Undeniably You is one hell of a story. I read it in less than 24 hours (and I was working). It tells you everything you need to know right?

One more time I can't reveal much about the plot and the story behind the blurb. You are going to think I'm a horrible reviewer because I tend to say it a lot lately but once again trust me when I say the blurb gives you enough information. You don't need to know more. The blurb gives you the beginning and then follow your gut for the rest ;)

I'm still going to talk about my feelings towards the characters or the writing because I want everyone who's following me to read this book! It's so worth it ^^

Lautner Sullivan is flawless. And I weight my words.
He is the absolute perfect hero and book boyfriend. The things he says are beautiful and heartfelt.
What makes him who he is and what makes you see Lautner is a good man, is his love for Sydney. Once again completely flawless...

"But Lautner makes me feel beautiful. It’s not lust, it’s more. I recognize it. It’s the way I look at a piece of art and see something nobody else does."

description

Sydney Montgomery is a dream kinda girl. She is scared to not live her life fully and to not follow her dreams.
IMO, she is blinded by her goal/dream when she meets Lautner. She is 23 years old and what would you do if you met a guy for a month? Would you drop everything you want for him?

I wasn't always ok with what she does and how she reacts but I've decided to let it go and not change my rating. Because I get that was how she deals with her story. And moreover that is her story.
If the circumstances were different, the story would have been totally different too. Lautner and Sydney had to go through some obstacles to be together.


description

The writing was fantastic. I don't remember a time where I've laughed so much while reading.
Sydney was so funny. I've posted an update during a particular scene where she read the instruction to know how to put a condom while they were doing it. It was hilarious. But that's also how Sydney is. She is adorable, she has a crazy side, she is not fearful to be herself and that what I liked about her.
Undeniably You was just incredible because in a matter of hours I felt so many different emotions. I was so enthralled in the story I felt joy, pain, love all at the same time the characters did and that how I know I had an amazing book in my hands.

description

Extra quote ♥: “I. Love. You. Period. It’s a goddamn soul-shattering love that will never, ever be matched. My love for you is unapologetic and forever.”

description

No comments