Blog Tour + Review : The Truth about Him by Molly O'Keefe


Release Date: November 24

okee_9781101884508_cvr_all_r1.indd

descriptionFor fans of Christina Lauren and Jodi Ellen Malpas comes the next novel in M. O’Keefe’s breathtakingly sexy series about a woman called into a journey of the heart, body, and soul. 

We played our roles, told each other lies. But now Dylan is no longer just a mysterious deep voice on the other end of the line. 
We’re face-to-face and our relationship is very, very real. 
We still have secrets—but so much is crystal clear: The thrilling danger. The raw, naked desire. The need to keep feeling the way he makes me feel. Forever. 
Dylan is putting up walls, trying to keep me safe, but he can’t shut me out. He has seen my darkness and rescued me. 
Now it’s my turn, if only he will let me. 

The Truth About Him is intended for mature audiences.


TTAH_AVAILABLE

The Truth About Him BUY LINKS:

Amazon | iBooks | Barnes & Noble | Kobo


MY REVIEW

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

The Truth about him begins right after Everything I left unsaid so you can't read it as a stand-alone.

Be sure to add both books in your TBR and read this fantastic story.
With Everything I left Unsaid and the Truth about Him, Molly O'Keefe accomplishes to give us quite a unique story.
First in its execution and then in the story she tells. Mixing mystery, suspense, danger, secrets, erotica, romance, both books are extremely well balanced, both are utterly addictive.

I haven't really done a review for the first because I lack time lately but if I enjoyed Everything I left Unsaid I loved The Truth about him.
I nearly highlight the whole book. While I'm writing this review I'm fighting and struggling in a good way to select the quotes I'm going to put that will match this awesome book.

"Sometimes you had to let the terror and the anger and the fear tear you apart. So you could feel what came next."

While to me Everything I left Unsaid was more focus on Annie and what she went through, The truth about him is much more about Dylan and who he is.
I was thrilled to have more info on him and I wasn't disappointed one bit.

Dylan is a complex character. What we already know of him is only the hidden part of the iceberg. His perception of himself is also very different from how Annie see him.

“I want you to show me your scary stuff too,” “I don’t know if that’s a good idea,” “There are some things … some things that maybe should just stay hidden.” “I think if you and I are ever going to stand a chance, those are the things you have to show me.”

Because of his past, Dylan has kept everything and everyone at arms length. Annie with her charms, cuteness, freshness and innocence is about to change all of it.
Mostly scared to put a label on what they both have and because he doesn't feel worthy or trustworthy enough, Dylan has a mechanism on pushing Annie away. He wants to protect her from everything but first and foremost from him.
Being away and after avoiding his family for so long changed him. When all came back; it's kinda rough for him and his demons lurk in the shadows.


Annie & Dylan's feelings develop quite slowly and that's an aspect I enjoyed a lot. They are no big announcement of love before a long time.
Annie is quite a strong woman and her feelings are sure. The way she sees their relation is for real. The way she sees them evolve is pure.

"Home Is Where the Heart Is"

Even though Dylan& Annie are the main characters and their story is the central point others are still involved. I'm dreaming of a book about Tiffany and Blake together ^^


   PURCHASE THE PREVIOUS BOOK IN THE SERIES

Everything I Left U#2449548 (3)

Purchase Everything I Left Unsaid:

Amazon | iBooks | Barnes & Noble | Kobo


GIVEAWAY:


a Rafflecopter giveaway

AUTHOR INFORMATION

MollyOKeefe
Molly O'Keefe has always known she wanted to be a writer (except when she wanted to be a florist or a chef and the brief period of time when she considered being a cowgirl). And once she got her hands on some romances, she knew exactly what she wanted to write. She published her first Harlequin romance at age 25 and hasn't looked back. She loves exploring every character's road towards happily ever after. Originally from a small town outside of Chicago, she went to university in St. Louis where she met and fell in love with the editor of her school newspaper. They followed each other around the world for several years and finally got married and settled down in Toronto, Ontario. They welcomed their son into their family in 2006, and their daughter in 2008. When she's not at the park or cleaning up the toy room, Molly is working hard on her next novel, trying to exercise, stalking Tina Fey on the internet and dreaming of the day she can finish a cup of coffee without interruption.

AUTHOR LINKS:

No comments