Hello December

December, last month of the year. I didn't see this year goes! Where have 2015 been?
This month I hope to read lots of books (as usual :p ) but as for everyone it will be a busy month.



ARC I have to review this month

First Touch by Laurelin Paige - Pre-order / Add to your TBR
Plaything by Jade West/ Jason Luke - Add to your TBR
Perfect Ruin by Nashoda Rose - Add to your TBR



What I want to read

Corrupt by Peneloppe Douglas -  Buy / Add to your TBR
Fourth Debt by Pepper Winters - Buy / Add to your TBR
Final Debt by Pepper Winters - Buy / Add to your TBR
Lawless by T.M Frazier - Add to your TBR 

There are other books I want to read. Just take a look at my TBR on Goodreads and you'll find more than 600 books but I have to make choices and here are mine for this last month in 2015.

We shall see if I can add stuff later ;)

No comments