Release Day Blitz : The Fire between High & Lo by Brittainy C.Cherry




Title: The Fire Between High & Lo
Series: Romance Elements #2
Author: Brittainy C. Cherry
  Release Date: March 25, 2016 

descriptionThere once was a boy, and I loved him.

Logan Francis Silverstone was the complete opposite of me. I danced while he stood still. He was quiet, and I was always running my mouth. He struggled to find a smile while I refused to frown.

The night I saw the darkness that truly lived inside of him, I couldn’t look away.

We were broken together, yet somehow whole. We were wrong together, but always right. We were the stars that burned across the night sky, searching for a wish, praying for better tomorrows.

Until the day I lost him. I threw us away with one hasty decision—a decision that changed us forever.

There once was a boy, and I loved him.

And for a few breaths, a few whispers, a few moments, I think he loved me, too.

*** Book #2 in the Romance Elements Series. Complete standalone.




http://amzn.to/1Zqhcw5http://amzn.to/1VC4zhr



My rating: 5 of 5 stars
5 “you’re my greatest high” STARS

This is the second book in the Elements series and also my second read of the talented Brittainy Cherry. I was in awe of her after reading The Air He Breathes and now, now, with this one, she has me on my knees.

Talk about a writer that can effortlessly evoke so many emotions and craft such wonderfully layered, heart wrenching and heartwarming stories.

Logan Francis Silverstone and Alyssa Marie Walters
 photo Highlo_zpsu3olcao1.jpg


“I met my best friend in the checkout lane of a grocery store. And my life was never the same again.”

“She came from a lifestyle where fancy dinners were normal. I came from a world where dinner wasn’t always available.”


High and Lo’s friendship is special and of course, grows into something much more.

“We were different in so many ways, except for the one which was the biggest fire that burned in us.”


Both of them have their demons but Logan’s are darker, larger and more powerful. As things get bigger and more real, everything comes crashes down around them and pulls them apart.



“Because after the highs always, always, came the lows.” 
 photo HiLo_zpszvsrs6ds.jpg

This is a hard read in that it’s real, their relationship isn’t always pretty and there are some pretty dark and sad lows. I loved both of these characters and despite the mistakes and ugliness, these two deserved their happiness. I laughed, loved and cry with these two.

“…love wasn’t a prize. It was a weapon.”



“The bruises on one’s heart were always the hardest ones to heal, they seemed to last the longest.”

There was a beautiful symbiotic nature to the writing and flow of this story. For every beautiful, limitless high, Cherry gave us a devastatingly harsh low but combined, this is one stunningly breathtaking story that will move you, break you and renew you.

 photo hiLo2_zpscbmcvlei.jpg

This is a must read!!

**ARC generously provided by author in exchange for an honest review.**




Also Available


AMAZON US / UK


Brittainy Cherry has been in love with words since the day she took her first breath. She graduated from Carroll University with a Bachelors Degree in Theatre Arts and a minor in Creative Writing. She loves to take part in writing screenplays, acting, and dancing--poorly of course. Coffee, chai tea, and wine are three things that she thinks every person should partake in! Brittainy lives in Milwaukee, Wisconsin with her family. When she's not running a million errands and crafting stories, she's probably playing with her adorable pets.


Author Links



Giveaway

No comments