Review: Mr Perfect by J.A. Huss

descriptionWanting the perfect man doesn’t make me crazy. I just know what I like.

A powerful billionaire in a suit wasn’t even my first choice. McAllister Stonewall was never on my radar, I didn’t even know he existed.

But I do now.

His hands are all over me at work. The heat of his chest pressing against my bare back as he bends me over the desk is the only thing on my mind.

He is my most forbidden desires unleashed. He is my new secret obsession. He is my Mr. Perfect.

Until the moment I realize… There’s no such thing as perfect.




My rating: 5 of 5 stars
4.5 "Law 46" STARS

All you JA Huss fans out there, if you haven't already heard, she's giving us a brand new series!! The Mister series with 5 books. All are standalones and can be read in any order until the final book! Then Julie promises a huge surprise! Of course, it wouldn't be a JA Huss book with some twist, surprise or reveal.

McAllister (Mac) Stonewall is a billionaire. Self-assured, confident, commanding...pretty much perfect. Ellie Hatcher's the girl next door and all kinds of adorable. She's quirky, funny and maybe a little crazy. But a good kind of crazy!


This was a fun read with loads of HOT sex! I'm not kidding you. This is an office romance like you've only fantasized about or maybe you're just one lucky bitch and have had the pleasure of experiencing the sexual heights like Mac and Ellie! Together, they're naughty


insatiable, and



sensual.




In true Julie fashion, she gives us stand out characters: each and every one of them, in completely different ways. Ellie's your good friend. The one you hang out with, get advice from and chastise for not listening to her own sage words. You only want the best for her even when she's got her head in the clouds. This girl had me chuckling at all her craziness but I loved her to bits.


And Mac...he's another one of Julie's heroes that has you dropping your panties without hesitation. He's not dark like many of her other heroes but there's an edge to him. And he's all alpha with a presence that's just so damn sexy.

I've marked my calendar and am looking forward to my dates with all of these misters. It's no secret that I enjoy Julie's stories. All are well-written, sexy, entertaining and no two are like. I'm betting it's going be hard to choose THE mister for me because I'm likely going to love them all. What can I say, I'm greedy that way! Bring on Mr. Romantic!

**ARC generously provided by author in exchange for an honest review.**

No comments