New Releases: May 9 - May 15



May 9

description
I make my living as a hustler, and I’m great at it. 

I don’t have a single tell and I use that to my advantage to manipulate any situation.
I’ve always known what a person is about to do before they’ve even decided. 

That is, until I met Penelope.
I can’t get a read on her, and what’s worse, she doesn’t want anything to do with me. 
Which only makes me want her more. 

Now I’m in for the hardest hustle of my life. 
Somehow I have to convince her she belongs with me. 
Good thing I’m always up for a challenge.




May 10


description
Hadley saved my life . . . and I ruined hers 

Hadley's my best friend. We share a house, our friends, a life. She knows all my secrets . . . except one. My desperate need for her is inked on my body, it's the best I can do. But Hadley needs to hear the words . . . 

Growing up as foster kids, Hadley made me feel whole-sane. And what did I do? I destroyed our chance to be together. I ran out on Hadley when I should have stayed, and something broke between us. Now I'll do anything to fix it. 

I'll never leave her again. I won't ever let her feel afraid again. But the more I try to protect her from my pain, the more I just make things worse. I'm terrified that if I tell her everything, she'll never forgive me. I'm even more terrified that it may be too late to make her mine. I have to try to give her what she needs . . . it's a debt I'm determined to repay.

Stand-Alone


descriptionThey tell me it’s unhealthy, just a stupid crush. They tell me it’s infatuation, and will never come to anything. Never mean anything.
Because what would I know, right?
I haven’t even finished school. I’m just a silly little girl.

And no little girl should want the things I want from him.
No little girl should have the thoughts I have…

But they’re wrong.
I really do love Mr Roberts.
I love Mr Roberts because he’s the most amazing man, the most amazing artist, the most amazing teacher that could ever have existed.
And what if… just what if Mr Roberts wants me, too?
What if Mr Roberts really does want to Teach Me Dirty?

Stand-Alone

description
Taylor Shaw had the perfect life—until she was sixteen. That was when everything changed. From that moment on, life went from bad to worse…to the worst. After recovering from a brain tumor, months later, she suffers the tragic loss of her whole family. Since that fateful day, she’s been coasting through life. 


Now, the brain tumor has returned, and Taylor decides she’s had enough. She’s going to take her fate into her own hands. No more hospitals. No more surgeries. No more anything. 
She’s going to join her family. 
It’s her decision. 
What she longs for. 
The ending she wants. 

She just has a list of things to do before she goes. 
First, go to England. 
Second, kiss a stranger… 

Only, Taylor didn’t expect Liam Hunter, the stranger—with his handsome face, his six-foot-three of gorgeousness, and his oh-so-hot English accent—to change things. 
To change her. 
To change the ending she wanted. 

What is a girl, who is standing on the edge of nothing, to do when offered the chance of everything?

Stand-Alone

descriptionNorma Anders has always prided herself on her intelligence and determination. She climbed out of poverty, put herself through school and is now a chief financial advisor at Pierce Industries. She’s certainly a woman who won’t be topped. Not in business anyway.

But she’s pretty sure she’d like to be topped in the bedroom.

Unfortunately most men see independence and ambition in a woman and they run. Even her dominant boss, Hudson Pierce has turned down her advances, leaving her to fear that she will never find the lover she’s longing for.

Then the most unlikely candidate steps up. Boyd, her much-too-young and oh-so-hot assistant surprises her one night with bold suggestions and an authoritative demeanor he’s never shown her in the office.

It’s a bad idea…such a deliciously bad idea…but when Boyd takes the reins and leads her to sensual bliss she’s never known, the headstrong Norma can’t help but fall under his command.


descriptionI had everything I ever wanted—a wife, a kid, with two more on the way. I was living the American dream. After the babies were born, we hit a rough patch. I did everything to prove my love, to show Suzy that nothing was more important than her. After some work and a lot of time, we found our groove again. Just when life had evened out, a familiar enemy came back to haunt us. It wasn’t my past that followed us, but my brother’s. When the danger gets too close, I’ll do anything to defend my family. There’s nothing more important than the people I love, and I’ll protect what’s mine—even if it costs me my life.




Men of Inked series: Throttle me - Hook me - Resist Me - Uncover me - Without me

May 11

descriptionSave
verb \ˈsāv\

1 a: Keep safe or rescue (someone or something) from harm or danger.
Synonyms: rescue, come to someone's rescue, save someone's life, set free, liberate, deliver, extricate.

Saving lives is the end goal.
It's a responsibility I live with every day, the reason I wear the badge.
Built on a brotherhood that runs deeper than blood, this way of life has become my very existence...

Until Liberty.

I thought I was saving her.

I never expected her to be the one saving me.

Stand-Alone

No comments