Review: The Ending I want by Samantha Towle


The Ending I Want RDB Banner


description
Taylor Shaw had the perfect life—until she was sixteen. That was when everything changed. From that moment on, life went from bad to worse…to the worst. After recovering from a brain tumor, months later, she suffers the tragic loss of her whole family. Since that fateful day, she’s been coasting through life. 


Now, the brain tumor has returned, and Taylor decides she’s had enough. She’s going to take her fate into her own hands. No more hospitals. No more surgeries. No more anything. 
She’s going to join her family. 
It’s her decision. 
What she longs for. 
The ending she wants. 

She just has a list of things to do before she goes. 
First, go to England. 
Second, kiss a stranger… 

Only, Taylor didn’t expect Liam Hunter, the stranger—with his handsome face, his six-foot-three of gorgeousness, and his oh-so-hot English accent—to change things. 
To change her. 
To change the ending she wanted. 

What is a girl, who is standing on the edge of nothing, to do when offered the chance of everything?





My rating: 4 of 5 stars
4.25 Stars


"He who has overcome his fears will truly be free."

Oh man I really enjoyed this sexy read.. I have to be truthful though I've had to think on my rating as I had a few little niggles and that's the only reason it's not 5... Saying that this was a great read..

Onto the review
Taylor had a happy life, full love and a supportive loving family and then when she got to sixteen she got a brain tumour, but on recovering she then lost her WHOLE family.. Yes whole being once whole and then NOT.. Mean't that she didn't really have anything else to live for and then years later she see's the symptoms again and knows that she is again suffering with another tumour.. But this time she decides to take her own life into her own hands and let the tumour take effect.. So she has one last wish list to do and live and breathe and enjoy LIFE first..

Liam is loaded as it were, he's a business man but you know what I loved about him?? Aside from his money, and be the owner of several business's he is also down to earth and has an endearing, caring and nurturing side to him. I suppose that had me turning the pages.. He made the book for me and yes more so than the heroine actually.. I just loved the person he is.. Because hands down this character is a man who built a future for himself.. He worked his ass off but he knows how to love and so therefore when Taylor and Liam meet there are fireworks at initial instant because he's a man who loves woman and she has a list to conquer..

How do they meet? Yes on an aeroplane yes one Liam owns and so Taylor kisses Liam LOL straight of the bat.. So that was the first thing off her list ticked off. So then embarks on a relationship set off by fun, sex and insta lust I suppose..


"I feel alive. For the first time in a really long time, I feel alive. And it's because of him. I'm smiling and laughing and doing something that scares the crap out of me. I'm living because of Liam.


My thoughts
The first 80% of the book is sexy and a fun enjoyable read. Samantha storytells a picture of two people who fall in love.. And how Liam teaches Taylor how to live, brings people into her life whereas she lives and breathes, FUN and Liam Liam Liam. Talk about sex on a stick. He's alpha, dominant in the bedroom and so very loving.. Although he is a businessman and knows his own body he is such a loving man.. Love


So why not 5?
There is ALOT of sex and although I need that in the majority of my reads, is there ever too much? I felt so here.. Cause at parts I suppose it lacked the emotional read I was expecting.. Don't get me wrong the last 20% had it all and because of that I felt full and happy In the end. I just feel this wasn't the read I was expecting and so it didn't have the 5 star quality I was expecting...
This is a fun read and could have had more depth to it (just my opinion) (view spoiler) Anyhoo I enjoyed it lots, and 4 stars is still good guys so don't let my small hang ups deter you. So yes I hands down will recommend it and hope you guys enjoy it likewise.. as I LOVE this author.. I'm super excited to meet her next month too.. Woop sorry had to add that In LOL just know it's not a hugely emotional read is all..

Enjoy Xo



Go to England. Kiss a stranger. Have lots of sex,” his deep voice rumbles out the words I wrote. He glances at me over his shoulder, a shit-eating grin on his face. I don’t even bother with trying to get the list back now. What’s the point? He’s already seen it. Bastard. I fall back into my seat, my face feeling like a blowtorch went at it. “You’re an asshole,” I mutter. He turns to face me, my list in his hand but still held out of my reach. “Aw, don’t be like that, Taylor, from Boston. I was just curious to read it.” I’m pretty sure he’s going for contrite, but he’s failing miserably. I glare at him. I’m going for death-by-laser stare. It doesn’t work because he gives me a panty-dropping smile. I’d like to say I’m unaffected, but I’m not; however, I don’t let him know that. “Curious? I don’t think so. An effing thief? Yes.” He laughs. “I’m sorry. But you don’t need to be embarrassed. It’s a good list.” He looks back to my list. “Have sex with a stranger,” he continues on reading. “Have sex with a stranger outdoors. You do know I can help you with all of these, right?” He lifts a brow at me. I give him the middle finger. He laughs again and looks back to the list. Then, he stops laughing and stares at me with what can only be described as complete horror. “You’ve never had oral sex?” Fuck. Why the hell  

Playlist




samantha towle


New York Times, USA Today, Wall Street Journal and international bestselling author Samantha Towle began her first novel in 2008 while on maternity leave. She completed the manuscript five months later and hasn't stopped writing since.
She has written contemporary romances, THE MIGHTY STORM, WETHERING THE STORM, TAMING THE STORM, TROUBLE, REVVED and REVIVED.
She has also written paranormal romances, THE BRINGER and the ALEXANDRA JONES SERIES, all penned to tunes of The Killers, Kings of Leon, Adele, The Doors, Oasis, Fleetwood Mac, and more of her favourite musicians.
A native of Hull and a graduate of Salford University, she lives with her husband, Craig, in East Yorkshire with their son and daughter.

No comments