New Releases June 20 - June 26



June 20

description
A new emotional standalone from Rachel Blaufeld. Coming June, 2016 No cliffhanger, only hard-earned unexpected love. And angst.


What is it about this guy? 
On paper, he’s one hundred percent wrong for me. His e-mails are equal parts annoying and funny. 
Okay, more funny than annoying. More like refreshing. Different. Exciting. 
But as I stand next to him now, he’s giving me head-to-toe tingles, and I find myself dwelling on his e-mails. 

Meet smart, sexy career girl and New York snob, Charli Richards. She has everything except happiness until the day she meets Layton Griffin. It’s a random encounter on an airplane; it couldn’t mean anything, right? 

Layton isn’t even remotely close to who Charli sees herself hooking up with . . . ever. Her mom and best friend agree he’s not for her, but he makes her feel something exciting, awakens her world. 

But then Layton changes, going to great lengths for Charli to see him for who he really is. Will those changes bring them closer together, or will she never be able to see him in the same way again?

Stand-Alone

descriptionHe’s back.

Not just back in town, but living in the flat right beneath mine. And he looks good enough to eat, which is just one more reason to stay away from him.

But I can’t resist.

The sex is incredible (pretty sure we’ve shaken the house right off its foundation), but he can’t fool me—not this time. A degree in marketing and five years in advertising have taught me that “true love” is a fairy tale used to sell lipstick, diamonds, and perfume. It doesn’t exist.

He thinks I’m wrong, and he wants to prove it.

I think he’s crazy, so I dare him to try.

It might be the biggest mistake of my life.

Stand-Alone

descriptionOne word.
Stay.

It was all he had to do. Instead, he got on that bus and took my heart with him.

That was seventeen years ago.

I moved on. Marriage. Kids. White picket fence. Everything I ever wanted, but my husband betrayed me and I was left once again. 
Alone, penniless, and with two boys, I had no choice but to return to Tennessee. He wasn’t supposed to be there. I should’ve been safe. However, fate has a way of stepping in.

This time around, the tables are turned. It’s my decision. Second chances do exist, but I don’t know if we can repair what’s already been broken . . .

Stand-Alone

June 21

description
Without darkness, there can be no light. 


Dean has always been Liv's white knight. Not once has he retreated from battle. Not once has he failed to keep his wife safe. Not once has he broken his promise to slay monsters for her. 

Then Dean encounters a monster he can’t destroy. A monster he can’t even face. And for the first time ever, there is nothing he can do to protect the woman who owns his heart. 

The love story of Liv and Dean West that started with AROUSE and continued in ALLURE, AWAKEN, and ADORE now comes to a breathtaking conclusion as the professor and his beauty fight the battle of their lives.


Spiral of Bliss series: Arouse - Allure - Awaken - Adore


June 22

descriptionCharm is the key to the world. 

Charisma, magnetism, sex appeal—that ‘it’ factor that can’t be described.

Nolan Delany has it is spades.

The infamous Mr. Romantic.

And maybe he is out of my league… But I’m going to give it the old college try anyway. Because I didn’t travel two thousand miles for a job interview at his request just to be put out like trash.

Don’t underestimate me, Mr. Delaney.

I’m really not as innocent as I look.

Mister series: Mister Perfect

No comments