Review: Mr Romantic by J.A.Huss


descriptionCharm is the key to the world. 

Charisma, magnetism, sex appeal—that ‘it’ factor that can’t be described.

Nolan Delany has it is spades.

The infamous Mr. Romantic.

And maybe he is out of my league… But I’m going to give it the old college try anyway. Because I didn’t travel two thousand miles for a job interview at his request just to be put out like trash.

Don’t underestimate me, Mr. Delaney.

I’m really not as innocent as I look.





My rating: 5 of 5 stars
5 Yellow STARS

This will seriously be one big rambling so apologies.


First off, I’m putting it out there, up front, there's a rape fantasy scene in this book. I must stress it is a fantasy but I know it’s a hard limit for some readers. There’s not much that bothers me so I can’t help you here but if this is your limit, don’t read it.

Okay, with that out of the way, if you’re still with me…holy hell. I’m always in awe at how Julie reels me in, fucks with me, and then leaves me in a mess.


I’m not going to tell you anything about this book, I won’t do it justice but I’ll tell you how it made me feel. If you’ve read Mr. Perfect, while a standalone, the mystery continues to unfolds about what happened to these guys 10 years ago. In this one, we meet the second mister, Mr. Romantic - Nolan Delaney.


Ivy Rockwell is a recent Business/Marketing graduate looking for a job. She’s asked to interview for Mr. Romantic as he’s looking for a Brand/Marketing manager for his new hotel resort.

Ivy is waayyyy out of her depth with Nolan, but she’s brave, attracted and tired of being the good girl who always plays it safe. Nolan takes her and the reader on a journey that is so, so many things. I don’t know where to start!


I was truly a mess, just like Ivy. I was attracted and alarmed, in equal parts, by Mr. Romantic. Confused, terrified, uncertain and massively turned on. I doubted myself, pushed way out of my comfort zone and at times, I thought I wanted it to stop or maybe not.


“I like getting my way. I like having power. I like bending the will of resistant people, arcing it so far back from what they consider normal…”


Julie truly had me feeling like Ivy. I was in her skin, living and breathing every moment with her. And it was spectacular, gripping and also insane!! There’s a whole lot of dramatic tension in this book and a lot of questioning, second guessing and wondering what the fuck is the truth. Riveting!


JA Huss did it again! Blew my mind and left me jonesing for more! Finally, I’ve fallen in love with…Mr. Mysterious, he’s MY man (Michelle, sorry not sorry). He’s drops into this story, actually most of the misters do, and let me tell you, he stole the show (IMO). Of course, he’s book 4…fuck, the waiting’ll kill me!

**ARC generously provided by author in exchange for an honest review.**

No comments