June : What's hot? What's next?


New section on the blog: What's hot? What's next? 
What did we love this month? What are we looking forward for next month?





Gun-Moll - Bethany-Kris & Erin Ashley Tanner
Je suis à toi - Pepper Winters
All the Rage - T.M Frazier
Backfire - Keri Lake
Coast - Jay McLean
Fly with me - Chanel Cleeton
Idol - Kristen Callihan
Bittersweet - Sarina Bowen
The Matchmaker's Playbook by Rachel Van Dycken
Where the Sun hides - Bethany-Kris & London Miller
So much More - Kim Holden
A Bloody Kingdom by J.J. McAvoy
To see you by Rachel Blaufeld
Mr Romantic by J.A. Huss
Say you'll stay by Corinne Michaels
Thin Lines by Bethany-Kris



Into the Blue - Chanel Cleeton
Neanderthal seeks Human by Penny Reid


Here's a little recap of what you shouldn't have missed in June


Katy read Idol by Kristen Callihan

Libby

I found Killian drunk and sprawled out on my lawn like some lost prince. With the face of a god and the arrogance to match, the pest won’t leave. Sexy, charming, and just a little bit dirty, he’s slowly wearing me down, making me crave more.

He could be mine if I dare to claim him. Problem is, the world thinks he’s theirs. How do you keep an idol when everyone is intent on taking him away?

Killian

As lead singer for the biggest rock band in the world, I lived a life of dreams. It all fell apart with one fateful decision. Now everything is in shambles.

Until Liberty. She’s grouchy, a recluse—and kind of cute. Scratch that. When I get my hands on her, she is scorching hot and more addictive than all the fans who’ve screamed my name.

The world is clamoring for me to get back on stage, but I’m not willing to leave her. I’ve got to find a way to coax the hermit from her shell and keep her with me. Because, with Libby, everything has changed. Everything.


Oh MMM GGGGG I absolutely loved this book, Kristen has always been a go to author with her sports romance and lovable hero's. I'm always first in line, so I was both feet in when it came to a new series, I didn't know what to expect but boy there was no need to worry as this whole book was music to my ears and a pleasure to read.

What to expect: If you love Music, love sensual sex, love a book that’s full of romance and gripping characters as this read is a character driven read, then definitely pick this up as hands down a great start to this series.. And a HUGEEE page turner, I couldn't stop once I got into it.

Favorite quote:

Enjoy music?

I made this playlist from Kristen's on her collection but made it on spotify to listen to while I was reading it... 

Let's talk music while reading.


Who loves 1. music and 2. likes listening to tracks while they're reading. I know some of you gals can't listen and read, but for myself I love finding music tracks and lists. I have a spotify account and use it every day. 

Music list of the month: Piano Ballads
This list I actually heard from Mia Asher but its beautiful, so many chill out, relaxing and stunning tracks to take you to reading heaven. 

Album of the month: Wrong Crowd by Tom Odell
This guy, his voice is amazing. And I just love listening to him. 

Ok that is all. 

Enjoy Katy Xoxo 

Stéphanie read Fly with me by Chanel Cleeton

description
From the author of the Capital Confessions Novels comes the first in the steamy Wild Aces Romance series. 

U.S. Air Force fighter pilot Noah Miller—call sign Burn—loves nothing more than flying hard and fast. When he meets a gorgeous and sassy woman while partying in Las Vegas, he immediately locks on to her. 

Jordan Callahan owns a thriving clothing boutique, but her love life is far less successful. Her luck changes when six feet, two inches of sexy swagger asks her to dance and turns her world upside down. 

One scorching weekend becomes an undeniable chemistry that they can’t leave in Vegas. But the long distance relationship and their different lives threaten to ground their romance. And when the dangers of Noah’s job become all too real, Jordan learns being with a fighter pilot means risking it all for a shot at love…




This book was like a true revelation to me. I don't read a lot of military book because I never truly feel connected. As I explained on my review, the patriotism in my country is not as developed as in some other country. But after reading Toward the Sound of Chaos by Carmen Jenner I wanted to give this genre a try and I was blown away with Jordan & Noah's story !! If you have picked this one yet, DO IT asap, trust me

What to expect: First and foremost the book is funny but there's an emotional edge you won't see coming but yet feel so much. To me the strength of the book is truly that balance between all the feels and the funny parts.
You'll get attached to the entire squad and you'll want to read their book as soon as possible.
Bonus: Knowing the author lives the life is a huge plus for this kind of book because it felt even more real. You are not only reading a book but also some kind of part of true life.

Favorite quote:

Enjoy Stéphanie =)

Suzanne read Where the Sun Hides (Seasons of Betrayal #1)by Bethany-Kris and London Miller 


description
In places where the sun can hide, the darkest betrayals are made. 


Violet Gallucci and Kazimir Markovic have grown up in the same city, but on opposite sides of the game they call life—Violet, an Italian principessa della mafia, and Kaz, a Russian Bratva heir. Lines have been drawn, and they know not to cross them. 

Their paths crossed once, a long time ago, but when they meet again, 
the territory and rules set out by their families that have kept them separated seem to bleed away.

She's more than her last name … 
He’s more than a Russian … 

But secrets from the past—and the people determined to keep them hidden—have other plans for Violet and Kaz. 

Rival families. 
One city. 
Star-crossed lovers. 
They should be enemies.
 It could mean war. 
This is just the beginning … 

From authors Bethany-Kris (The Chicago War) and London Miller (Volkov Bratva) comes a thrilling, sexy new series—Seasons of Betrayal. Where the Russians and Italians clash in culture, mafia … and love.

It's no secret that I flove Mafia Romances and the Bethany-Kris is my go-to, Mafia Queen. This co-authored book blew me away!! It's a spellbinding saga of intrigue, betrayal, forbidden love, secrets and lies...and let's not forget hot-as-all-get-out chemistry!!!

What to expect: If you want a story that will take you on a journey that'll have you on the edge of your seat with the suspense, the romance and the angst, then you really should check this out!

Favorite quote:



Favorite Alpha:  

I simply can't forget to mention the anti-hero in this story, KAZ, GAH!!! This man is one intense alpha, volatile and seriously panty-dropping!  I’m seriously inlust!

Happy Reading!
Suzanne xoxo 

Cover Reveal

 



Moonshot by Alessandra Torre
Release Date: July 4


We are all excited to read this new book! Stéphanie and Suzanne are reading the ARC right now =D Expect their review on July 8 




Pre-order

Deep Redemption by Tillie Cole
Release Date: July 12

The Prophet's coming!! Suzanne's counting the days, the minutes, the seconds till the fourth book in Tillie's spectacular Hades Hangmen series.

No Pre-order

A Bloody Kingdom by J.J.McAvoy
Release Date: July 14

Steph read an advanced copy of this book and she was over the moon! Everything you wanted is in this book! J.J has done a marvelous job with so many twists and turn you won't see it coming!
Liam&Melody are back for our greatest pleasure. Fans of the Ruthless People are going to ADORE a Bloody Kingdom trust me 

Pre-order

Bossman by Vi Keeland
Release Date: July 18

This looks super sexy and my kind of intruiging read, right?


Pre-order

Broken Prince by Erin Watt
Release Date: July 25



What can we say about this book?? Both Katy and Suzanne have read an early ARC of this and can vouch that it's EPIC and addictive, are you ready for the ride??


We also have made a Pinterest board for inspiration for this series, you can follow us here:
The Royals

Join the Royal Palace which is a Facebook fan group for this series. Heads up there are spoilers and lots of chatting and theories in this group. So make sure to read Paper princess first.

Pre order


Perfect Rage by Nashoda Rose
Release Date: July 28



To say Suzanne & Stéphanie are uber excited to read this book is certainly the understatement of the year! I'm sure all Nashoda Rose's fans are as excited as we are. 
This is Connor story and we are ready for some angst and a great amount of emotions.

You can read an excerpt HERE


Pre order

No comments