Release Day Blitz + Review: Sugar Daddies by Jade West




Title: Sugar Daddies 
Author : Jade West 
Genre : MMF, Erotic  Romance

descriptionA sugar daddy website doesn’t seem a sound basis for an A1 life plan, but I’m a small town girl with big dreams, and there’s this one advert, this one crazy advert I can’t stop thinking about…

Two hot guys seeking their Little Miss Right.
Someone who can entertain them, amuse them, fit in with their corporate schedule.
And sex. They want sex.
Lots of sex.
Bonus, right? One major dose of epic win.

Of course, guys like Carl and Rick have their conditions. One being that they come together, or not at all.
Hell, I can live with that.

And there are no skeletons in their designer closet, none that I can find.
Just two hot sugar daddies, with particular tastes, nothing to worry about.

Until Carl and Rick spill the big one, the one that sends the girls running. A whole string of them before me, running to the hills without so much as a backward glance.

Maybe I should run, too. Thanks but no thanks, see you around, guys, nice knowing you.
But I’m already in way too deep for that.

Warning – as with every other Jade West book, reader discretion is highly advised. This novel contains vivid depictions of MMF / MM relationships, and Jade’s characters, as always, have very filthy mouths. Mature readers only, please.

 


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
4.5 Fuck or Flight stars

description

BRAVO!! Well done! I have a huge smile on my face while writing this because Jade you nailed it! Sugar Daddies is so much more than what I wish for, so much more than what I thought. The cover, the blurb is good but the book really is something different and nothing could give you an hint of the kind of story you'll get.

Sugar Daddies' books are quite popular at the moment, it's my third book with this theme this year but Jade's book is probably the one which came with an element of surprise. I even think the whole Sugar Daddy is just the tip of the iceberg.

Katie is a girl with no money , she always had to make the most of what she had. And what she has was Samson, her horse. To fulfil her dream and to be able to take care of her horse, she decides to answer a small ad on a sugar daddy site.

"Rick, hot. Carl, scary hot".

Rick & Carl are looking for a female partner to complete their duo. They have specific requirements, one of them being that they come together or not at all. What they promise is a lot of fun and a lot of sex with a little payment that goes with it.

Don't let the title fool you, this is so much than a relationship based on money or even sex. If there's one thing I've come to know with Jade West is how she can hide her best storyline under the promise of sexual pleasure. There's a edge, so much emotions with this beautiful love story. It's about finding what you want in life, about being honest with who you are and who you want to be. Sugar Daddies is also about forgiveness and growing up. And of course, it's about finding love no matter particular it is.

I've loved both male characters. Being told from Katie & Carl pov', I wouldn't say no to more Rick. From the first time he spoke, I knew I was going to like him. He is fun, easy-going with a bad boy attitude that called me so much. (view spoiler)

Carl couldn't be more his opposite, at least at first. The more you read, the more you discover the real him. He seems guarded, he seems cold, but it's only to protect himself. It's only because he wants a real and true relationship.

In Jade West's style, the steam is off the chart, some part can appeared crude. All three characters are sexual people and sex can be rough, especially because if I need to remind you they come together – literally - or not at all.


“How do you want us?” Carl whispered. “I don’t fucking care. Just fuck me.” “How?” His hand was at my throat, squeezing, and shit I could almost come right there.“Both at once. Both holes. Fill me and fuck me.” “Good girl,” he said and kissed me.


I love MMF/ MFM book, they are my guilty pleasure but I also enjoy them so much because I love the feeling the book gives me when 3 people can love each other so much, they form one true and strong identity.

Carl & Rick are in a steady relation but they have to find a balance even if they want Kate with them.
Are they both going to find their HEA? Is Katie the one? Read to find out

description

Once again I'm more than curious to follow Jade's news to see what her next story is going to be like.

~Arc provided by Be my book boyfriend in exchange of an honest review ~









Jade has increasingly less to say about herself as time goes on, other than the fact she is an author, but she’s happy with this fact. 
Living in imaginary realities and having a legitimate excuse for it is really all she’s ever wanted. 
Jade is as dirty as you’d expect from her novels, and talking smut makes her smile. 
She lives in the Herefordshire countryside with a couple of hounds and a guy who’s able to cope with her inherent weirdness. 
She has a red living room, decorated with far more zebra print than most people could bear and fights a constant battle with her addiction to Coca-Cola.


No comments