Review: Broken Prince by Erin Watt

descriptionThese Royals will ruin you…

From wharf fights and school brawls to crumbling lives inside glittery mansions, one guy tries to save himself.

Reed Royal has it all—looks, status, money. The girls at his elite prep school line up to date him, the guys want to be him, but Reed never gave a damn about anyone but his family until Ella Harper walked into his life.

What started off as burning resentment and the need to make his father’s new ward suffer turned into something else entirely—keep Ella close. Keep Ella safe. But when one foolish mistake drives her out of Reed’s arms and brings chaos to the Royal household, Reed’s entire world begins to fall apart around him.

Ella doesn’t want him anymore. She says they’ll only destroy each other.

She might be right.

Secrets. Betrayal. Enemies. It’s like nothing Reed has ever dealt with before, and if he’s going to win back his princess, he’ll need to prove himself Royally worthy.






My rating: 5 of 5 stars
6 PHENOMENAL BROKEN STARS++++++

SPOILER FREE REVIEW



There just aren't enough stars, words, thoughts and feelings to express how good this book is. I loved Paper Princess, but I FUCKIN ADORED this.. Sorry to swear but HOLY MOTHER OFF ALL THATS HOLY this book is EVERYTHING.. Every single person needs to read this, and I will tell you now I've read some fabulous reads this year.. But this series will definitely come under a book that is an experience and in my favourite of the year pile.. No joke..

I need everyone to experience this book the way I have so I'm going to make this spoiler free . So what I'm doing is I'm just expressing some of my feelings the best way I can..


This story is about a family that is out of control, it's the only way to explain the Royals. They use drugs, alcohol and sex as a way to cope. Since they've lost their mum and Callum his wife it's the way they all are. They're lost. Yetttt they are the most loving, caring and united family I've read. They fight, they bicker, but they LOVE HARD. They maybe in Lust with the girls they date, and care for their best friends, but ultimately they love each other.. And even in moments when I was reading and at the edge of my seat I knew just knew they will always be a team... And a unit.


Ella is the strong character that just moulds them together. What I loved about her in this was her strength and her fight.. She fought from day one and she's still fighting now. Butt I will say more than anything this book is Reed's book. This is his chance to shine and for me he really shone... I love a Broken hero, mmmm just delicious.. Reed is all that and more, he's vulnerable I'd say in this one, yet protective and still sexy as ever. The Intrigue and chemistry between these two is fireworks off the page. You just can't help but egg them on and want them to have Something good, and something for THEM.

There's so much I can say, so many plot twists that I could talk to you about but again you need to read and enjoy this for yourselves.. Although what I can say is, there is one mountain to cross from the beginning to end. So much that happened, that I'm a tad shell shocked and exhausted today (I have slept for around 4 hours tops last night) but hey it was worth it, every anxious nail biting moment was worth the ride.. I devoured this.. I loved every single character.. I mean I also LOVED TO HATE some but I also saw a progression of their maturity shine through In this. They come far and I'm in need of Twisted Palace like NOWWWW Ahhh is it October yet?


Please if you don't like YA/NA then try it, I'm not a YA reader either. I was wary to start Paper Princess a few months back but by Jove I'm happy I did. I would say this series needs a genre of its own lol it's unique, different and above all ADDICTIVE


That. Is. All.

Enjoy Xo



My rating: 5 of 5 stars
5+++ #royallyruined STARS


This'll be a non-review review because I don't want to spoil anything. And I simply cannot do this without spilling!!! So if you've read Paper Princess, I've got six words for you: This was so worth the wait!

If you're one of the few still sitting on the fence about whether or not to read the Royals series, my advice to you: READ IT!

Now excuse me while I work my feelings out…this was seriously good crack!!


Elle and Jen, under the pen name Erin Watt, know how to weave a wonderfully rich, well written and captivating tale that keeps you guessing, begging for more and pulling your hair out!


This series has the makings of a really great soap opera of epic proportions with pure love, pure hate and the good stuff in between. And of course, the characters are just wonderful. You can't help but have extreme feelings one way or the other about each and every one of them. We even got a few new characters in this book that were fantastic additions to this riveting story! And Ella and Reed.


These two were just as amazing if not better than they were in Paper Princess. And the chemistry, the angst, the romance...


Speaking of chemistry and angst. My emotions were all over the place. There were moments of this...


A lot of this...


And let's not forget this...


The Royals are an addictive bunch. I loved Reed but Easton has my heart. I can't wait for all the other stories to come for these stinking rich kids with serious issues, secrets and lies.


I can barely contain myself for Twisted Palace! The struggle is real!


**ARC generously provided by author in exchange for an honest review**



No comments