Throwback Thursday: Undeniably you by Jewel e.Ann


description
One crazy dog—one awkward vet—one naked pool guy—and one life-changing month in California to make friends, fall in love, and twist fate. 

Who gets paid to walk a dog and recline by the pool all day? Sydney Montgomery, aspiring museum curator and professional house-sitter, that’s who. 

When her aunt and uncle need a house and dog sitter for thirty days in Palo Alto, Sydney can’t turn down the chance to be closer to her sister in L.A. Within twenty-four hours of her arrival, Sydney’s cleaning up runny dog poo, taking an uncooperative pooch to a handsome yet awkward vet, and being rescued from the bottom of the pool by a naked “pool guy.” 

Lautner, “pool guy,” has a hot body and a cool persona. With eyes of iridescent blue oceans, he is mesmerizing, sexy, and addictive. What he is not—the pool guy. 

Dr. Lautner Sullivan is a college wide receiver turned pediatric resident. He knows how to woo a woman with flowers, pastries, and sweet tea. Lautner is every girl’s dream, but Sydney is not every girl. She’s immune to rainbows, fairytales, pixy dust, and the “L” word. 

The attraction is immediate, the friendship is earned, and the love is undeniable. Thirty days is their forever, but forever is not long enough. 

A standalone Contemporary Romance novel! 
*This book contains adult situations and explicit content 17+



My rating: 5 of 5 stars

6++++ “F*@king Medusa Eyes” STARS


“In your eyesThe light the heatIn your eyesI am completeIn your eyes”


Okay, I know I'm not alone here and so I'll keep this short and sweet but, I must say that I truly adored this book! And the fact that there was mention of one of my all time fave romance movies "Say Anything" and one of the most romantic scenes ever with "In Your Eyes" playing, I was a goner!! I fell in love with John Cusack right then and there...hmmm, come to think of it, people say my husband looks like John Cusack. My subsonscious at work here? I think not! Okay, I digress, back to the fabulous story of Sydney Montgomery and Lautner Sullivan.


Launter Sullivan is Simply. Simply. PERFECTION. Sweet, Sexy, cocky, funny, smart, loving…Gawd, I could go on endlessly about this man!

“Lautner isn’t a catch, he’s the catch.”


“He cracked open the door to my heart and whispered what if.”


This story was gut wrenching, sexy, sweet, funny, and truly beautiful. I was all over the place with the emotions and I just loved the banter and laugh-out-loud inner dialogue of Syd. For example:

“I turn toward him and my eyes dart straight to his broad muscular chest and well-defined abs all kissed by the sun. Jeez, he’s too perfect and I’m…something. Distracted? Mentally lethargic? Crazy? Horny? BINGO!”

If you are true romantic at heart. You must read this book!!

“I. Love. You. Period. It’s goddamn soul-shattering love that will never, ever be matched. My love for you is unapologetic and forever.”


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
6+++ Heartbreakingly beautiful stars***


I have to be honest in that when I got recommended this I thought yeh yeh ok, it's a fun sexy read. I'll save it for a rainy day it was never something I thought I would pic up straight away. Yet I got recommended it time and time again, so eventually I said ok ok I'll read it and boy was I wrong. The cover is slightly misleading in my opinion. Therefore if your like me please PICK THIS BOOK UP as its one of my Top Favourites of this year.

Fate do you believe in chances? Do you believe in a once in a billion moment love story? A passionate story about chances and making things happen for reasons unknown to you until they ACTUALLY HAPPEN.

Love: what is love??

Well this story is about LOVE, the question our sanity kind of Love.


"I never wanted to sacrifice my self-worth and dreams. I never wanted to settle."

There's more to life than settling and struggling, there's more to life than living day by day, breathe by breathe.

This is a story about life and making decisions, about making choices. We say things we don't mean, we feel guilty and we fester those emotions. And we do things we we regret. Sometimes

Sooo what's it about
This is a book based on Characters that develop gradually. It's about Dr Lautner Sullivan who has one BIG heart who loves wholeheartedly to the people he comes in contact with. He loves the children he works with and those moments where they smile at him, and then there's the moment where he meets Sydney.

Sydney has her head set on working for a gallery working in the big bad world, to create and design the way art is set out. To get the money to do that she house sits, and therefore she is house sitting for her aunt which includes the lovely Swarley. A goofy lovable dog that has in time become Syd's heart. I digress initially Sydney and Lautner don't start off well, except over the next few weeks they become very close and become inseparable.


Time is of essence though so the first half is a light fun read that had me smiling, laughing and then giggling at Sydney's adventures and mistakes. Yet Lautner is what can I say swoooon worthy Hero he is EVERYTHING he is what made the book for me I fell for him completely.


The second half though is where it ventures into a angsy tough love story, and I spent my time crying my eyes out, unable to see the pages properly and feeling like I had my heart pulled out in two. Yet it was nothing of what I expected, and it was heartwarming at the same time.


This was a true love story about finding the person you want to spend forever with. But it took a wee while to get there, Sydney made some mistakes but not the kind of mistakes I thought it was. Honestly it turned down a path I didn't expect. And I loved 120% of every second, minute, hours and days I spent with them. Their unity, their toe curling sex, chemistry that was palpable and HOT AS HELL yet also sweet and loving. As I will say Lautner made this story for me, I fell for him hook line and sinker and he's the sole reason why this is 6 stars. His devotion to Sydney and his family, he was sweet, loving, sexy and yes could even be an Alpha!!!


If you want a story that is unexpected and a story that makes you believe in love and timing then this is definitely your next read!!!


I feel a Jewel marathon coming up soon 
<3 br="">
Enjoy! Hugs and kisses Kt xo 

Thank you to Allison, Jas, Patty, Dee, Stephanie, Flo, Rachel, Elizabeth and Suzy and my gorgeous buddy Layla for pushing me in the right direction.

<3 br="">


jewel e ann.jpg

Jewel is a free-spirited romance junkie with a quirky sense of humor.

With 10 years of flossing lectures under her belt, she took early retirement from her dental hygiene career to stay home with her three awesome boys and manage the family business.

After her best friend of nearly 30 years suggested a few books from the Contemporary Romance genre, Jewel was hooked. Devouring two and three books a week but still craving more, she decided to practice sustainable reading, AKA writing.

When she’s not donning her cape and saving the planet one tree at a time, she enjoys yoga with friends, good food with family, rock climbing with her kids, watching How I Met Your Mother reruns, and of course…heart-wrenching, tear-jerking, panty-scorching novels.

No comments