July: What's hot? What's next?





5 star reads



Moonshot by Alessandra Torre
Sugar Daddies by Jade West
Heart Recaptured by Tillie Cole
Soul Unfractured by Tillie Cole
Deep Redemption by Tillie Cole
a Bloody Kingdom by J.J. McAvoy
Anything but Minor by Kate Stewart
Blood to Dust by L.J. Shen
Broken Prince by Erin Watt
Jack &J ill series by Jewel e.Ann
The Arrangement by Felice Stevens
One by Jewel e.Ann
Nolan by Susan Fanetti
Perfect Rage by Nashoda Rose

4.5 stars reads



Cream of the Crop by Alice Clayton
Thick & Thin by Eden Butler
Keep by Rachel Van Dycken

4 star reads



It ain't me babe by Tillie Cole
Into the light by Aleatha Roming
Moonshot by Alessandra Torre
Steadfast by Sarina Bowen
Stealing Home by Nicole Williams
Into the Blue - Chanel Cleeton
Aced by Ella Frank & Brooke Blaine
Thor by L.P. Lovell
Forbidden Fling by Skye Jordan


Suzanne read... a lot of  good books ;P

Sorry, I tried really hard to just highlight one book released this past month, but I simply can’t. I have four standout reads that had me over the moon with how good they were! 

description
These Royals will ruin you…


From wharf fights and school brawls to crumbling lives inside glittery mansions, one guy tries to save himself.

Reed Royal has it all—looks, status, money. The girls at his elite prep school line up to date him, the guys want to be him, but Reed never gave a damn about anyone but his family until Ella Harper walked into his life.

What started off as burning resentment and the need to make his father’s new ward suffer turned into something else entirely—keep Ella close. Keep Ella safe. But when one foolish mistake drives her out of Reed’s arms and brings chaos to the Royal household, Reed’s entire world begins to fall apart around him.

Ella doesn’t want him anymore. She says they’ll only destroy each other.

She might be right.

Secrets. Betrayal. Enemies. It’s like nothing Reed has ever dealt with before, and if he’s going to win back his princess, he’ll need to prove himself Royally worthy.


AMAZON US BN |iBooks KOBO

Review

I was #RoyallyRuined with Broken Prince. To say that Erin Watt (Elle Kennedy and Jen Frederick) delivered another fabulous addition to the Royals Series would be a serious understatement. If you’ve not read this series, what are you waiting for?? 

This is a definite #MUSTREAD

 photo image_zpsdwg4luhx.jpeg

description
ONLY THROUGH BLOOD CAN THE DEEPEST REDEMPTION BE FOUND… 


He was born to ascend. 
He was destined to lead. 
He was never meant to fail. 

Prophet Cain lies broken and defeated on the floor of his cell. A cell he has been thrown into by the one person who was supposed to stand by his side until the end. His flesh and blood, his only companion. His beloved twin brother. 

Cain has sacrificed everything for his people. He left the safety and security of his life of study to infiltrate the infamous Hades Hangmen. He lived with them, rode with them, and then betrayed them. All in the name of a faith he can now feel slipping away from him. Like everything else he once held dear… 

But then his isolation is broken. Another prisoner is brought to the cell next to his. A woman fighting her own demons and fears. A woman who Cain understands needs him, as he needs her. 
As the connection between them grows, so does Cain’s resolve. He will right the wrongs he has done. He will atone for the evil acts carried out in his name. He will save the one he loves… 

… Even if the battle takes him to the gates of hell itself. 

Contemporary Dark Romance. Contains explicit sexual situations, violence, sensitive and taboo subjects, offensive language, and mature topics. Recommended for age 18 years and up.





As a self-professed Hades Hangmen Bitch, the long awaited release.Deep Redemption was outstanding! Tillie Cole delivered a knee buckling, breathless and heart-wrenching story!

 photo DR_zpseuvzrrnm.jpg

Stéphanie here ^^ I read all 4 books in the Hangmen series and I was hooked! Where was I when those books were released!! Seriously I'm slapping myself for not reading those earlier! My heart is 100% for Rider! If you are no sure about him Deep Redemption will change your mind for sure.

If you are like me, one advice, read this series asap, here are links to catch up:

description
It has been eight years since the Callahans defeated Avian Doers and conquered Chicago. Melody is now the Governor and public face of the family, while Liam rises as the Ceann na Conairte of both the Irish and Italians.


Their reach is limitless; their power endless...but is it possible to have too much power? Can Liam and Melody raise a family, a city, and an empire?

Only a fool would try to stop them now....





AMAZON US

Review

Continuing on my emotional, heart twisting reads, Bloody Kingdom by JJ McAvoy wrecked me! Truly, wrecked me! As a HUGE fan of this series, this book ripped my heart, shredded it and then taped it back together! And Stephanie agree with it all ;)


 photo BK_zpsa3zv4ctd.jpg


Finally, Perfect Rage by Nashoda Rose was a heart wrenching love story that gave me all the angst, feels and hope that I love in dark tale. Connor’s a beautifully broken hero and Alina was one fabulous heroine! Once again Stéphanie is right there with Suzanne! Read Connor's story first chance you have


description
This is Connor's story.


Unstable.
Unpredictable.
Consumed by perfect rage.
I was fighting who I’d become and what I’d done.

There was nothing I cared about except her.
She was mine.
But I’d forgotten her—my shutterbug.
And I lost her.

Until now.

I’d do anything to possess her again.
Anything to keep her safe.
Protect her against my biggest opponent.
The monster.
Me. 




 photo PR_zpsuhnceqej.jpg

Katy had a quieter but still good month =D


My real life was hectic to say the least this past month and only read 2 books due to kids and none stop activities. That said when I'm busy I usually end up watching films and I just can't concentrate enough on reading so I dived into the choice by Nicholas Sparks and HOLYCOW I am a romance lover to the core, I love the angst, the feels, EPIC love and this film had all that. It's not hugely high on the plot but you will find two characters who love each other know matter what hits them and one hero who goes after the girl who bothers him, who makes him a better person and ultimately a girl who wants him to fight for HER. Hell I think I watched it 4 times LMAO!!! This one has got to be my favorite film of his up to date alongside the Notebook.

#EPICLOVE

Enjoy Katy Xoxo
 

#1 New York Times bestseller Nicholas Sparks turns his unrivaled talents to a new tale about love found and lost, and the choices we hope we'll never have to make.

Travis Parker has everything a man could want: a good job, loyal friends, even a waterfront home in small-town North Carolina. In full pursuit of the good life - boating, swimming , and regular barbecues with his good-natured buddies -- he holds the vague conviction that a serious relationship with a woman would only cramp his style. That is, until Gabby Holland moves in next door. Spanning the eventful years of young love, marriage and family, THE CHOICE ultimately confronts us with the most heartwrenching question of all: how far would you go to keep the hope of love alive?




Stéphanie had some naughty reads.

I've read many books in common with Suzanne but there's one book that was all kind of dirty. And I LOVED IT!! You shoud know that MFM are my guilty pleasure. Sugar Daddies was one and it was deliciously good.

description
A sugar daddy website doesn’t seem a sound basis for an A1 life plan, but I’m a small town girl with big dreams, and there’s this one advert, this one crazy advert I can’t stop thinking about…


Two hot guys seeking their Little Miss Right.
Someone who can entertain them, amuse them, fit in with their corporate schedule.
And sex. They want sex.
Lots of sex.
Bonus, right? One major dose of epic win.

Of course, guys like Carl and Rick have their conditions. One being that they come together, or not at all.
Hell, I can live with that.

And there are no skeletons in their designer closet, none that I can find.
Just two hot sugar daddies, with particular tastes, nothing to worry about.

Until Carl and Rick spill the big one, the one that sends the girls running. A whole string of them before me, running to the hills without so much as a backward glance.

Maybe I should run, too. Thanks but no thanks, see you around, guys, nice knowing you.
But I’m already in way too deep for that.


Warning – as with every other Jade West book, reader discretion is highly advised. This novel contains vivid depictions of MMF / MM relationships, and Jade’s characters, as always, have very filthy mouths. Mature readers only, please.




 Favourite Quote of the Month

A Bloody Kindgom - J.J. Mc Avoy
“You are mine, Liam. You belong to me. Your face, your body, your heart, your soul, you sold it to me and I sold mine to you. So if I die, you die. If you die, I die. As long as there is air in lungs, there is air in mine.” 




Throwback Thursday
(click on the pix to be redirected)







Cover Reveals






The First Taste by Jessica Hawkins
Release Date: August 4th


No Pre-order

Burn the night by Molly O'Keefe
Release Date: August 9, 2016


Pre-order:


Sugar Rush by Sawyer Bennett
Release Date: August 16



Second book in the Sugar Daddy series, there's still time if you need to catch up : Sugar Daddy (99cents)


Pre-order:

Ravage by Tillie Cole
Release Date: August 16, 2016


No pre-order

Furious Rush by S.C. Stephens
Release Date: August 23rd


Pre-order:

Prisoned by Marni Mann
Release Date: August 24

Suzanne looking forward to Prisoned by Marni Mann. 
She’s been teasing us for MONTHS with deliciously dark snippets of this story. I can’t wait for this story! 

Cover reveal on August 5 (We'll update this post with the cover on that date)

No comments