Review: Turbulence by Whitney G.

description
Fuck me recklessly
Kiss me harder.
Take me again and again… 

He and I met under a cloud of clichés:
Boy meets girl. Boy charms girl. Boy fucks girl.
Our story was supposed to end right after the orgasms, right after we went our separate ways.

But then we saw each other again…
And neither of us could walk away.

Our rules were simple.
Our passion was scandalous.
Our hearts were supposed to be safe…

But when you find something so all-consuming—something so intoxicating and inescapable, you’ll risk everything you’ve ever had, even if you’re destined to crash and burn.

This is us.
This is our messed up love.
This is turbulence.






Holy Moses I adored this book!

description

For my angst-whore friends, pick this right now. You've got it until the last page! Trust me it's the best kind of torture.


“This is hardly love.”“Then it’s hardly lust.”“Then we’ll just call it us.”


I'm afraid I won't say much about the story other than read the blurb. This is an erotic story so expect a lot of sex. It didn't bother me the least. It only increased my understanding of what this book is: A mess-up & fuck-up love story.
Turbulence landed on my kindle and I was so ready for the journey of my life.

description



“I won’t be the guy you think you can call when you need to talk to someone.” “Unless it’s about how wet your pussy is, I don’t want your name on my call log, and I don’t need you thinking we’ll ever be friends"“You don’t get to ask me questions about anything more than if I can go harder, longer, and deeper, and I won’t ask you anything outside of ways I can better please your pussy.”


Never an author wrote this way. It is honestly an original story. Behind the cliché when a captain has a forbidden affair with a flight attendant, there are twists you won't see coming. There's a love underneath all their sexual encounters.

description

Turbulence is by far in my Top 10 this year. Jake &Gillian love story is EPIC

It's the kind of love that can't be explained. They meet - they fuck – they share a part of themselves and they try to stay indifferent.
But that part goes down pretty quickly.


“You have no idea what either of us is going to do, and since you would have to know me to like me, I think it’s just a temporary crush.” He snapped my lips shut with his fingers before I could say something. “A mutual, temporary crush.”


Remember Andrew? Well he's almost tame compared to Jake.
He was too irresistible being such an ass. Usually authors make those "heroes" change quickly but not here. That gave him the constancy I needed. Jake is falling but he doesn't know it... scratch that! He doesn't want to acknowledge it. You'll either love or hate him.

Gillian was also a big part of me loving Turbulence. She's a sassy &witty woman. Jake gives her a hard time but she strikes back. Their banter was hilarious. And their first time together... memorable!

I'm just here fangirling over this book but I have one little more request – If I may – We saw them fight, we saw them fuck , we saw them love& fight - can we have a little bit more of them love each other - ( I want to witness his proposal... Jake style!)

description


No comments