Throwback Thursday: Reasonnable Doubt series by Whitney G.


descriptionThe complete New York Times Bestselling serial, now available in one book!

My cock has an appetite.

A huge and very particular appetite: Blonde, curvy, and preferably not a fucking liar...(Although, that's a story for another day.) As a high profile lawyer, I don't have time to waste on relationships, so I fulfill my needs by anonymously chatting and sleeping with women I meet online.

My rules are simple: One dinner. One night. No repeats.

This is only casual sex. Nothing more. Nothing less.

At least it was, until "Alyssa"...She was supposed to be a 27 year old lawyer, a book hoarder, and completely unattractive. She was supposed to be someone I shared law advice with late at night, someone I could trust with details of my weekly escapades.

But then she came into my firm for an interview--a college-intern interview, and everything fucking changed... 






Reasonable Doubt: Volume 1 (Reasonable Doubt, #1)Reasonable Doubt: Volume 1 by Whitney G.
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 SEXY AS HELL STARS

Re-read May 16/14



I just LOVE when I can’t put down a book. This is one of those books!!! I could not get enough. This is so well written, funny, witty, sexy and just not enough. I need book 2 STAT!!

Andrew & Aubrey

 photo ReasonableDoubt_zps4391aadd.jpg

Hello Andrew Hamilton! Hot damn, this guy had me on fire with his Alpha demands, dirty mouth and all around sexiness. And he was also hilarious when he wanted to be.

description

Memorable Andrew Hamilton quotes:

“Thank you for telling me that my dick is in your prayers. I'd prefer if it was in your mouth.”

"Is there super-glue on my floor? Is that why you're still standing there?"
“The only tool your pussy needs is my tongue. It's here whenever you want it, and it works in a "VARIETY" of ways.”

The only downside (and it really isn't a negative)is there's a cliffhanger...I so want to continue this steamy affair with Andrew. I need more now.


View all my reviews Reasonable Doubt: Volume 2 (Reasonable Doubt, #2)Reasonable Doubt: Volume 2 by Whitney G.
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 PANTY FETISH STARS






“And I’m not a sex addict, I’m a pussy addict. There’s a difference.” – Andrew

The build-up to RD 2 was filled with angst, excitement, impatience and wet panties for Andrew’s dirty mouth, demanding ways and uber sex appeal. Well, Ms. Williams sure did not disappoint. The only drawback...*sigh* Andrew, these trysts with you are way too short!

 photo RD2_zps5a95f3e3.jpg


Andrew was dirtier than ever with his panty-stealing ways, callous sexual demands and all around dickhead moves. But with all that said, like Aubrey, I could not resist him. Yes, he was a jerk. Yes, he was hot and cold with Aubrey and yes, he does the final of all douchebag moves at the end…but, what can I say, I am a sucker for the Alpha jerk who underneath it all has a heart.


 photo RD2collage_zps2b005578.jpg

While some questions were answered from book 1, the second installment had many twists and turns that raised more questions! My fondness for Aubrey and Andrew, and outright lust for Andrew, grew even deeper with this book. While I’m already jonesing for the third book, I don’t want it to end. I wonder how Ms. Williams will wrap up all the loose ends and give us a conclusion that will satisfy. Up to this point, she has proven she is up to the challenge. I await with baited breath!

 photo RD2puzzle_zps5d8f3696.jpg




View all my reviews Reasonable Doubt: Volume 3 (Reasonable Doubt, #3)Reasonable Doubt: Volume 3 by Whitney G.
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 FANTASTIC ANDREW STARS

The long awaited conclusion to this great serial was so worth it! That's always the risk with these serials that the story starts to fizzle and fade with the ending being a big let down. But Ms. Whitney G. brought her A game to this entire 3 book serial and I freakin' loved every single word! Could not put this down!


Andrew Hamilton is one hot, dirty talking, commanding, cocky prick that I could not get enough of. He was in full form throughout this final book. A Truly fantastic MC!


In this final installment, we get all of our questions about Andrew and his past answered and it is so satisfying. I finally understood why Andrew was the way he was and all of the pieces of the puzzle that were sprinkled throughout all three books came together beautifully.


Ms. Williams did not disappoint with more banter between Aubrey and Andrew, angst, laughs, a bit of more heartache and just the right about of hot, steamy sex!


This was a great read and an awesome finale!! I will miss Andrew Hamilton.

No comments