Blog Tour + Review: Mr President by Katy Evans


SBPR MR PRESIDENT BANNER BT.jpg

Mr. President by Katy EvansRelease Date: October 31st
Genre: Contemporary Romance

descriptionFrom New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Katy Evans comes a sizzling new contemporary romance.

He's won the hearts of millions. But is he willing to lose his?

I met the president’s son when we were both young. Matthew Hamilton was handsome, polished, and intelligent. I’d never met a boy like him.

He promised me that he’d never run for president. I promised that if he did, I’d be by his side.

Three terms later, an invitation to join Matthew Hamilton’s campaign is the most exhilarating opportunity I’ve ever experienced. I'm determined to make a difference; he is determined to win.

Focused on his goal, Matt is steadfast, ruthless, and disarming. All eyes are on him and his popularity is surging. But soon, the next possible president of the United States is possessing me in more ways than one—and despite the risks, I'm helpless to resist.

We're stealing touches, stealing moments, and stealing away at night. But our chemical connection is quickly becoming dangerously combustive, putting not only my heart, but Matt's chance at the presidency on the line. 

Winning will take everything. 

Walking away will be the hardest thing of all.





My rating: 4 of 5 stars
4 Sensual and powerful Stars



Katy Evans always knows how to write the most sensual hero's and heroines and this couple to date were no different.

Charlotte has always been pulled towards Matts power, his beauty, his aura. There's always been a special kind of atmosphere that he charms the people he's around, not only that she has always followed him and been attracted to him in more ways than one.

Matt's father got murdered when he was the President and also when Matt was still young. But he is a single man with the wife of his country and not needing an Lady by his side. Which is unknown to many... yet to Charlotte there is an attraction that they both can't pull away from.

This read is a forbidden romance as of any and very sexy, intriguing and will keep you turning the pages. I'll also be honest with you 'Ducks head' I'm not really one for being on tap with politics and elections etc which I do know is going on in America right now. I do have some understanding as far as what it means for you and me... but with the ins and outs of it all I'm not HOT on that. That said I truly wished Matt was campaigning for the President in the real world, cause it would be a better place all round. He's for his country and his people which is what WE NEED.


I'm all for #VoteMatt but more so for #VoteLove he's for the people, he's sensual, beautiful and mesmerising. Though I also would like to see more of his relationship that's only just starting to blossom with Charlotte. It ends on a cliffy so I'll be waiting now for more of this exciting new series!! I feel we're just on the tip of the ice burg and we'll see more of everything in the next one...

Overall this is a great start to this series. So why not 5 stars? I suppose it took me a while to get into it to begin with and so then it took me a while to connect to the characters. But that didn't stop me enjoying it for what it is, so I'll be sure to read the next one...

That. Is. All..

ARC generously gifted in exchange for a honest review

his voice.jpg

the right thing-2.jpg

Katy Evans is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. Her debut REAL shot to the top of the bestselling lists in 2013 and since then 9 of her titles have been New York Times bestsellers. Her books have been translated into nearly a dozen languages across the world.

Email / Facebook / Twitter / Website

No comments