New Releases: November 21 - November 27


November 21

description
Don't you just hate it when someone destroys all your carefully made plans?


I mean, I had goals: college to graduate in one semester, a future I was working hard to reach, and an image of myself I wanted the world to see. My life was stacked into these precisely placed blocks. But then Colton Gamble came along and knocked them all askew.



I hated how he messed everything up, how he could hog all my attention whenever he was around, how he made my pulse quicken--but only because he ticked me off...not because I was attracted to him. Oh! And I hated how he knew how attractive he was too, the shallow, full of himself, doesn't take no for an answer, too-flirty, too cocky, extremely irritating jerk.



The boy had all the qualities that turned me off. Or so I thought. 



One night he wasn't quite the brainless, over-confident jerk I usually took him for.



One night, he took care of me when I was at my lowest. He opened up to me and made me open up to him.



Now I'm learning maybe he's not what I first thought he was. And maybe I'M not what I first thought I was. Maybe it’s okay to rearrange a couple of my perfectly set blocks. Maybe, just maybe, I’ll stop worrying about what I’m afraid everyone else will think and finally reach for something I really want. It’s possible some of my plans need to be destroyed, and Colton Gamble is exactly the kind of mess I need in my life.



What do you think? Should I give him a try?



Desperately seeking your advice,

Julianna Radcliffe 







descriptionDid you fall in love with The English Brothers? Were you hot for the Winslows? Katy Regnery's New York Times bestselling Blueberry Lane series continues with The Rousseau siblings in 2016!

If the best man and maid of honor are both single, it’s practically an unwritten rule that they should pork. 

…so begins a rocky acquaintance between Jean-Christian “J.C.” Rousseau and Libitz Feingold at the wedding of J.C.’s brother and Lib’s best friend. While manslut best man J.C. is surprised when maid of honor Libitz soundly spurns his advances, his curiosity is piqued. The girl he couldn’t have becomes the only one he wants.

So, when he finds a seventy-year-old portrait in the attic of his sister’s mansion that bears an uncanny resemblance to the prickly gallery owner, he enlists her help in solving a mystery seven decades in the making. Traveling from Philadelphia to New York to Marseille, a couple who started off as enemies will discover that even cynics can find true love…and mortal man is no match for destiny.

The Rousseau series: Joncquils for Max - Marry me Mad

description
From the internationally best selling author of BAD ROMEO, BROKEN JULIET, and WICKED HEART comes an anthology of sweet and sexy novellas featuring beloved Starcrossed characters such as Ethan and Cassie, Liam and Elissa, and Josh and Angel; as well as the gang from The Grove.

Have Yourself A Sexy Little Christmas: An Ethan and Cassie Novella

Ethan and Cassie’s first Christmas with the Holt family should be nothing but jolly. Sure, Cassie’s a mess trying to impress her future in-laws with the perfect casserole, but when an unexpected blast from Ethan’s past shows up beneath the tree, the season gets a whole lot more serious—and sexy.

The Naughty List: A Liam and Elissa Novella

After being apart for months, Liam and Elissa are making up for lost time on a secluded island, where they think they’re free to explore each other’s bodies in peace. But when it turns out their Christmas sanctuary isn’t as deserted as it first seemed, their Christmas dreams turn into a nightmare.

Happy, Horny New Year: A Josh and Angel Novella

When the gang from the Grove gets together at a lavish New Year’s Eve party, it’s like no time has passed. Except Elissa and Josh are dating Hollywood royalty, Jack and Zoe have been hooking up in secret, Connor’s new girlfriend wants to murder Cassie, and Erika’s mystery man has everyone talking. Before midnight, shocking revelations are made, industry tongues are wagging, and the poor mistletoe is ready to pass out from overuse.

No matter how you're spending the holidays, BAD ROMEO CHRISTMAS is sure to heat up your festive season this winter.



StarCrossed series: Bad Romeo - Broken Juliet - Wicked Heart 

November 22

descriptionIn war, there are only three rules.

Obey orders.

Protect the guy standing next to you.

Stay alive. 


Cade Preston left the military a long time ago, but he has never ceased to live by the laws of combat. As vice president of the Widow Makers Motorcycle club, he’s been loyal. He’s fought tooth and nail to stay alive. He’s shed blood to save the lives of those who matter to him. 

And now he’s gone and done something he swore he would never do. 

He’s fallen for the one girl he can’t have. 

Cortina Villalobos is an untouchable. The daughter of one of Ecuador’s most notorious cartel leaders, she is beyond Cade’s reach in every way. Fernando Villalobos is a murderer and a madman. He will kill anyone who dares look twice at his daughter, and yet Cade can’t walk away. 

Will he disobey orders?

Will he abandon his club?

And will taking on the House of Wolves cost him his life?


Note: Vice is a standalone novel, with a complete beginning, middle and end. If you would like to read more about Cade Preston, you can find him featured in both the Blood & Roses series and the Dead Man’s Ink series. However, you do not need to read those books in order to enjoy this one.

Stand-Alone

November 25

description
After the events of the Anatomy of Jane

Wesley Uhler, Jane Chapman

and

Maxwell Emerson

are living separate lives. Heartbroken and weary can the three of them find their way back to each other? Can there really be an US?

FIND OUT NOW


WJM series: The Anatomy of Jane

No comments