Release Day Blitz + Review: See through heart by Amie Knight


Title: See Through Heart
Author: Amie Knight
Genre: New Adult
Release Date: November 7, 2016


descriptionAmie Knight ran me through the gamut of emotions with this one. I laughed. I cried. I swooned. See Through Heart is a heart-wrenching story mixed with the perfect balance of hilarious banter and smoking-hot sexy time. You don't want to miss it.
-Aly Martinez, USA Today Bestselling Author
 



Ainsley came into my life in a flurry of vibrant colors, lighting my world up when all seemed lost.

It wasn’t our quiet nights by the creek or stolen kisses surrounded by a sea of cotton that saved me.

It was her.

She was my comfort when life threw one ugly tragedy after another at me.

Until she dealt me the greatest blow.

Now, abandonment, betrayal, and death darken every corner of my life.  Anger and hurt burn bright where love and trust once lived.

But, now, she’s back.  Sure, she’s changed, but I see through it—straight to her heart.
 


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
5 Stars*****


Wow just wow
Majority of the time I'll be honest I pick books with my favourite authors because frankly I read for pleasure, and so yes absolutely I want to help and fangirl new releases out as much as I can. I love authors, I love that authors put their heart and sole into their books. But sometimes I will see a new author and want to help them as much as I can. Plus come on COVER WHORE: how beautiful is this one? I saw this pretty gem, read the blurb and it interested me so I thought why the hell not?! So I took the chance.. Well shock horror this book pulled me in from the very beginning. Totally unputtadownable read.

I'll be honest too I don't really know how to review this book without giving the plot away so I'm going to try my best to not explain the plot. What I will say is this, this is a book based on love and family and there are many levels of love. Many friendships that become family and that grows to love. Really this is one of the reasons why I love to read, it captured my heart and I went with it throughout the book.

There are two main characters Ainsley and Adrian, two best friends from the age of 8 and although they have heartache they fell, they picked themselves up and they had a mom and friends that were with them. I swooned because Adrian is devoted to his family, but he also grows into a strong Man with piercing blue vibrant blue eyes that tells a story in themselves. He was everything I want in my hero's gah he was loving, sexy, Damn hawt. But he was also sweet and caring.. Adrian was Deliciously PURRRFECTT..


Then Ainsley mmm a girl who fell for her best friend. A girl who didn't realise that she was in love with her best friend. And in a roundabout way only knew how to love one person... but took some time to work that out.


Really there is nothing else to say. This was a character driven story with a big story to tell. There is a main focus to the plot and I'll tell you this I will hold this book close to my chest, love and nurture these characters I really don't think you can't love them. You will want to hold them likewise. It was sexy too panty melting hawttt at times, I suppose I connected to them because it is a slow burn read and there's just something intimate, emotional and stunning about reads where truly get to know the characters slowly. Yet I read this FAST I could not put it down.

Overall this is a great start to this new authors career and I'll definitely be trying more from her when she writes again.

That. Is. All.

ARC generously gifted in exchange for an honest maybe a tad gushing review






Author Bio



Amie Knight has been a reader for as long as she could remember and a romance lover since she could get her hands on her momma's books. A dedicated wife and mother with a love of music and makeup, you will never see her leave the house without her eyebrows and eyelashes done just right. When she isn't reading and writing you can catch her jamming out in the car with her two kids to 90's R&B, Country and Showtunes. Amie draws inspiration from her childhood in Columbia, South Carolina and can't imagine living anywhere other than the South.

No comments