Review: Fling by Jana Aston

descriptionI have a crush on my boss’ best friend.
At least it’s not my brother’s best friend.
Or my best friend’s brother.
Or… never mind. It’s all pretty cliche.

And worse? My boss’ best friend is his business partner. Which sort of makes him my boss too. Okay - it’s not sort of. It’s definite. Gabe Laurent is off limits. Totally off limits.

Which is fine. I make do with my imagination. He’ll never know. Ever. Unless my work bestie passes me an eighties-style teen movie sex quiz during a meeting and I fill it out.

And it ends up in Gabe’s hands…
 




My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This was a fast, funny and sexy read. We meet both Sandra and Gabe in Right. Gabe's Sawyer's partner and best friend and Sandra is his executive assistant.

Sandra has a hot crush on Gabe Laurent and has no plans to do anything about it. Until her desires accidentally become known and then Gabe decides to do something about it.

I can always count on Jana for humour, good banter and sexy times. Gabe and Sandra were entertaining and almost a tease because this is a novella. It doesn't go very deep into these characters but their chemistry is on. And the Alpha Gabe and good girl Sandra were hilarious, cute and steamy together.

**ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review.**


No comments