Review: Major Love by Kate Stewart

description"I met her at an all-time low . . . the worst night of my life—a time I never wanted to remember."

"It was a night I could never forget."

"When it came to women, I swore I was done with wishful thinking. Ball and my coaching career were all that mattered."

"I reminded him it wasn't."

"She was everything I was afraid of."

"He was everything I'd ever wanted."

"She was fire—an irresistible piece of southern heaven that I couldn't stay away from.

"He was smoke that clouded me in every imaginable way."

"And the sex . . ."

"Dear God, the sex . . ."

"I fell hard, and she gave me hell at every turn."

"I made a promise I was hell bent on keeping."

"And you kept it."

"Hell yes I did."

"Fuckin' A."

This is SPORTS ROMANCE and can be read as a stand alone.


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
5 shero STARS

This was all that I'd hoped it would be and more. We met Andy in Anything but Minor as Rafe's best friend and fellow ball player. Going into this, Andy's heart is broken. He's recovering from falling for the wrong woman and not ready for any woman, especially a sassy southern beauty like April Turner.


Andy and April have a raw, deep and memorable encounter at Rafe and Alice's wedding that makes a lasting impression on her. So much so, she can't forget him. April and Andy develop a friendship with an undeniable attraction that grows into something more. This is definitely a slow burn with some out and out pee-your-pants moments, angst (hey, it's Kate) and sweet, tender moments.


I loved April instantly. My kinda woman. She's strong, sweet, funny and kind. And she not only gave Andy a what-for when he deserved it, but she also stood up to any man who needed to be put in his place.


As for Andy...where should I start? Dare I say, I think I love Andy more than Rafe. And I FLOVED Rafe! He's got a heart of gold and even though he does some stupid things in the name of protecting his heart, I totally understood why and felt for him even more. The simplest way I can put it, he has heart. Andy...


This was a great read and a wonderful second installment in this home run of a series. If you're looking for a "laugh till you cry" and "let's fall in love" read, you must read this!

**ARC generously provided by Kate Stewart in exchange for an honest review**

No comments