Review: More than Friends by Monica Murphy

descriptionHe's not perfect, but he's all I want...

I’m your average girl at your average high school, trying to figure out my place in life. After catching my now ex-boyfriend messing around with my now ex-best friend, I’ve made some big changes. No more band, no more backstabbing friends and no more boring old life. Now I have new friends, a new job and new interests.

But there’s a certain someone who’s interested in me, and I don’t get it. Jordan Tuttle could have anyone he wants. He’s the most popular boy in school. Rich, gorgeous, smart and the star quarterback, he’s perfect. Yet he acts like he wants no one else but…me.

So despite my fears and doubt, I let him get close. Probably too close. I discover that he’s not so perfect after all, but it doesn’t matter. I’m falling for him, even though he runs so hot and cold. I know someday he’s going to break my heart.

And I’m going to let him.


4 Stars 

 photo B5CCED57-52ED-45A2-AE27-F787033103F6_zps7soglspm.jpg
Oh boy!! I'm not really one for YA reads I'll be honest I love some of the sexy in it. That's said sometimes I try them and being I read the last book in this series I really wanted to continue on with this series. This through is a different couple, with different troubles, and different issues... 


Jordan Tuttle and Amanda are the kind of hero and heroine where opposites attract, Jordan is Rich, popular and the star Quarterback at their school. Amanda is a regular, normal down to earth teen with the normal worries and struggles that you have at 17 years of age. But Jordan actually is attracted to the beauty of her and doesn't want the bitchy, winy girls that want to hang on to him like normal. This read is full of sweet angst, lots of #CuddlewithTuttle moments and the everyday teenager worries. Yet Tuttle is also the cold hearted, hard BAD boy and has a deeper turmoil with his family, so there's more going on with him. I love a stubborn, angry and yet broken hero's and Jordan was definitely that. 



This is book one of two, I didn't realise that but I feel this is just the beginning of some sweet delicious teenager love. Jordan just needs to open up and let Amanda in!!! I'd recommend this to anyone who loves a page turner and also an angst lover. It's YA but also has mature content so I'd still recommend it to people who love NA aswell as YA!! 



That is all... 



ARC generously gifted in exchange for an honest review 

No comments