Review: Trust by Jana Aston

description
“Knock knock!”

“Um… Who’s there?”



Yeah. That was me, on my last date. Before you feel sorry for me 

you should know that I was the one telling the jokes. Jokes as in 
plural, because I didn’t stop with just one. Of course not. 



Hi, I’m Chloe Scott. The most awkward single girl in the city.

But I’m going to get it together. I am. 


I’m going to learn how to date like a grown up.

I’m going to have an orgasm not given to myself. 
I’m going to fall in love and live happily ever after. 



Right after I get out of this interrogation room.





My rating: 5 of 5 stars
5 'Chloe and Boyding' STARS

This was one hilarious read and what a way to wrap up a series! For fans of Jana's, you won't be disappointed.

Chloe is simply one original yet adorably quirky heroine. I don't want to spoil any of the Boyd and Chloe fun but what I will say is these two are so cute together. Hilarious, like LOL moments and some of the one liners and corny jokes out of Chloe's mouth had me howling on the train on the way into work. Yes, I got a few 'I'd like to be reading what she's reading' looks.


Boyd is Sophie's half brother, the FBI agent. Va-va-voom. I just adored him and what I loved the most was that Jana didn't give us your typical manwhore hero tamed by the socially awkward good girl. Nope. Boyd's the perfect one! I don't mean that in a roll your eyes, he's too much kind of way. He's just mature, confident, giving,hot and considerate....and did I mention hot?


And it was super fun to have Everly, Sawyer, Sophie and Luke in this one. Everly is a hoot! I totally can tell why she and Chole are BFFs. Thanks Jana for this wonderful series and for putting a perma grin on my face!

**ARC generously provided by Jana in exchange for an honest review.**

No comments