Review: Black Swan Affair by K.L. Kreig

descriptionI’ve loved him as long as I can remember.

The gangly boy with big brown eyes and unruly hair who grew up into an intoxicating man. He wears scruff like he invented it and ambles with a swagger that makes panties drop. 

Killian Shepard. 

Shep. 

We grew up together. We played Ghost in the Graveyard. Had our own rock band. It didn’t matter that he was five years older than me. It didn’t matter that he looked at me as a kid sister even as I grew into woman. It didn’t even matter when he left me behind to go to college and start his adult life. 

He’d be back.
He was always meant to be mine.


He came back, all right. But instead of smelling of promises, he stunk of betrayal. And he destroyed me—us—the day he married my sister instead of me.

So I did the only thing a girl like me in my position could do. 

I got my revenge.
I married his brother, Kael.
Now we’re one big happy f*cking family.





5 Stars*****

I'm not going to write a big review for this book being it's one of those books that I'm just reading for pleasure and there are soo many great reviews already out there I'm not going to write a big ass review myself. That said I'm just going to have a few words. If you haven't read this then you should, it's a beautiful read, unique and done well. It's not your typical affair read and I knew who's side I was on from the beginning but if that's a big no for you then just maybe try it, it's not written the way an affair read is normally done. This is mainly about a girl who learns slowly what it's like to feel and be loved by the person that she's meant to be with. This is about a beautiful man that loves with his whole heart... and a girl who has a big choice to make. But you go back in time to present and get the full picture, truly see how all parties are feeling, and how deep they fall. It's full of the feels...



Overall this is beautifully done, written well and I loved this authors writing style she's new to me but I'll definitely be picking her books up again. And lastly it's slow and gradual but I loved everything about this story... love it's just about love.. 

Pick it up... 

Kisses Xo

No comments