Release Day Blitz + Review: Triumph by Cecilia London

triumph-now-live-fb

description“All of your ideals, your hopes and dreams…they cease to matter if you abandon them in your darkest hour. We have to see this through to the end.”

Jack McIntyre and Caroline Gerard have never shied away from a challenge. As dual commanders of the American rebel forces, they now face the greatest adversity of their lives. Every decision has permanent consequences. Relationships are tested and restored. Hard truths come to light. When the reality of their situation finally hits them, there is one thing they know for certain.

No sacrifice is too great for love.
 






My rating: 5 of 5 stars
6 I never want it to end Stars******


I'll be honest I'm pretty selective with the kind of books I read, I read blurbs, I check out covers, I check out Facebook pages, I read quotes and listen to recommendations. So I'm pretty luckily in the books I read. I've read some fab ones recently and every author I love differently. That said this series, this series is EVERYTHING TO ME and this book is pure delicious it was perfect and talked to my heart in every beautiful word.

I really don't know how to review this so I'm just going to explain why it touched me, why you need to savour this series and why you need to give Jack & Caroline a chance.

This book starts right where Rhapsody finishes and to me is the icing on the cake, decisions are made, and Jack & Caroline set about in moving forward in the next step to freedom as it were.

But this book is the kind of read where you savour the memories, enjoy their moments and flourish in what's Jack & Caroline. I laughed, I snickered with tears down my eyes, I cried happy tears of joy and held my hand on my heart and kept on turning the pages.


Ahhh Jack 'be still my beating heart' he is the Alpha hero, the protector and also the most gentle caring character I have got to know over the time I have read him. But especially in this one did he care and love his soul, put her first and just LOVE. He is of epic proportions and he is the man of the house in so many ways.

"Everything I am, everything I have is yours," Jack said quietly.

Then Caroline, the strength, the one that puts herself out there time and time again. I am forever in awe of her and her ability to keep going. They've been through so much, but boy I'm so happy I took the chance to be with them.


I think this series puts people off sometimes with the amount of books there are in this series, but listen come closer, can I tell you a secret? Ok ok THIS SERIES IS PHENOMENAL this is series is EPIC, it's about love, strength, family, friendships, forgiveness, healing, a BIG plot that has you hanging on with dear life. It's addictive, sensual and beautiful but ultimately this book is the perfect conclusion to the most amazing series and couple I took the chance to read and love for myself.

A little thank you note
**Thank you Suzanne for pushing me in the right direction to pick this up your the best,and most importantly thank you sooo much Cecilia for giving us a part of you. For giving us something special and thank you for your friendship, love you girl!!!**

That is All...

ARC generously gifted in exchange for a honest review


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
6 TRIUMPHANT STARS

Writing this review is bittersweet. I don't like endings, especially to epic tales like this one. It's hard to believe the saga of one awesome couple, Jack and Caroline, is over. But, what an ending it was!


Cecilia gives us more Jack, the man I adore, simply can't get enough of! And Caroline is one unforgettable female character who awed me, angered me and amazed me. To see where they end up after a journey through darkness was fantastic and so worth the hell of a roller coaster ride.

I love the dialogue and banter between the characters, but I must say, Chrissy takes the cake! Amidst my tears, and damn, there were a lot (all good), I couldn't control myself...


This is one formidable, and at times freaking scary how art imitates life, tale that you must read! If you're one to wait for the entire series to be written to dive in, well, the wait is over. Grab these babies, hunker down for the ride of your life. It'll have you...


and

and

and

and

And when you're done and completely satisfied,


no need to thank me, just give Jack and Caroline and smooch for me!

Cecilia gives us a beautifully written conclusion to a story that stayed with me from the first word to the last. These characters and this journey is so worth the read! And re-read! I'm anxious to see what's next for this author.


**ARC generously provided by author in exchange of an honest review.**
release-day-2

release-day-1

Head to the Authors LIKE page to enter her Release day Giveaway!
2 Separate Giveaways 1 for US and one for INT readers!

 

BUSINESS CARD FRONT

Cecilia London is the pen name of a native Illinoisan currently living in San Antonio, Texas. She's filled several roles over the course of her adult life - licensed attorney, wrangler of small children, and obsessed baseball fan, among others. An extroverted introvert with a serious social media addiction, she is the author of The Bellator Saga, an epic, genre-crossing romance series. You can catch all of her quirky updates on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, or at her website.

Print

84faf-website481e5-facebook868e4-twitter1a806-instagramgoodreads84c16-amazoned575-newsletter

No comments