Blog Tour + Review: Kept from you by Nashoda Rose


Book Title: Kept from You (Book 4: Tear Asunder) 
Author: Nashoda Rose 
Genre: Erotic Romance 

description
“Kept from You” is a STANDALONE Contemporary Romance from the New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Nashoda Rose. 

A first kiss that changed everything.

Killian Kane. 

He was the most feared guy in high-school.

Guarded. Angry. A fighter.

But when I caught him watching me with his captivating green eyes I saw something more. Something protective and kind. 


He warned me to stay away from him. 

I did. 

Until I didn’t and he kissed me. A knee weakening, body tingling kiss that left me breathless. 
And scared the hell out of me.


And then… 

He warned me never to come near him again or next time he wouldn’t let me go.



That was eleven years ago.
 
We aren't teenagers anymore. He has probably forgotten me. 
He’s a famous rock star now. I’m a dance instructor with a broken dream and desperate for a job.

So, when we cross paths again I don't expect him to remember me.

He does.

And his warning eleven years ago? I'm about to find out exactly what that meant.



My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love this series, in fact I love Nashoda! I was dying for Kite's story and when this baby hit my Kindle, I dove right in. Boy, she didn't disappoint.

I never thought it was possible, but I fell even more in love with Kite. His childhood was difficult with a lot of hurt and loss. It's shaped who he is today. Nashoda gives us glimpses into his broken past and into the brief, but poignant connection with Savvy.

Savvy was easy to connect with and like. She was perfect Kite in she brought light to his dark and positive to his negative. These two together were sweet, sexy and also intense.

This is a second chance romance that'll have you rooting for Kite and Savvy.

**ARC generously provided by author in exchange for an honest review.**

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I think Nashoda Rose can do no wrong with her books! With Kept from you, she delivered a poignant gripping heart-breaking story, yet sweet at the same time.

It's no secret I'm a huge fan of hers. I still need to read a PNR series but other than that I read every single book she made and every single one was a success. Nashoda Rose always finds the words to lead me in her world. The Tear Asunder series seduced me with his dark tones in Torn from you and Overwhelmed by you but it was Crisis' story in Shattered by you who got the bigger effect. I'm a Crisis' girl now and ever.
Kept from you was very much anticipated because Killian has always been a mystery; the quiet one, the one who lurks in the shadows but who by his actions still leaves a mark in each book.

From page 1 I was captivated by Killian's personality. You'll get to know the younger version to understand his actions in the present. He's protective with those close to him. He's always in control. Knowing his past is the trigger to understand him but it's by no means the way you'll fall for his character. Nope falling for Killian was immediate.
His life is a constant fight he wishes he could tame

Savvy was a strong character just like how I liked them. Needing help but never really asking for much, she manages with what she has. Her life has never been easy, yet she's there still fighting for what she wants, what she dreams.

The attraction these two have is unmatched. It's poignant, beautiful and it's an beautiful and sweet evidence. I read this one in one day because I was charmed by where they were going. HEA was never a doubt but some of Killian's issues were a threat to their happiness.

I was also super happy to have a little of the other guys. Kept from you being the 4th book give opportunities to see how the others are going and see how the band is still strong and important.

Kept from you is IMO the last in this series but I see so much potential. It's true I have a tendency to want everybody's story as long as he's an asshole with dirty skills. And well let me tell you they are so many possibilities here that my mind is spinning. So Nashoda while I know for a fact we will have a story for a certain eye-catching guy, I wanted to know what was your poison? Security agents? Bodyguard? Strip dancer?
Bartender?

See? Take your pick...

description

~Arc provided by the author in exchance of an honest review ~



meet the author


Nashoda Rose is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who lives in Toronto with her assortment of pets. She writes contemporary romance with a splash of darkness, or maybe it’s a tidal wave.

When she isn't writing, she can be found sitting in a field reading with her dogs at her side while her horses graze nearby. She loves interacting with her readers and chatting about her addiction—books. 
social media

 websiteblognewsletter signuptwitterFacebookpinterestinstagramGoogleGoodreads

giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments