Release Day blitz + Review: Ripple Effect episode 2 by Keri Lake




descriptionRipley

They call me RIP. 
I’m a killer. A murderer. A psychopath. 
In the eyes of the righteous, I’m a monster, born of sin and depravity.
I want to protect her, but I’m not a good man.
I want to love her, but I no longer feel.
She gets under my skin, though, and has awakened something inside of me.
Something I’d kill for.
I’m not her savior—not even close. In fact, I’m worse than the hell she’s already suffered.
I’m her vengeance. Tit for tat, as they say.
And if she’s not careful, I’ll be her ruin.

Dylan

For months, I’ve watched him.
I’ve fantasized him as my savior, my lover. My ticket out of the hell I’ve lived in for the last six years.
I never dreamed he’d be my nightmare.
Had I known what he really is, I’d have never gotten in the car that night, but life is full of cause and effect.
And sometimes the choice on offer isn’t a choice at all.
It’s the result of something already in motion, and we’re merely left to survive the ripple effect.

*This is an erotic suspense/erotic romance not recommended for readers under the age of 18 due to graphic violence and sex.


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is getting good. My attachment to Dylan and Rip (although still disturbed) is growing. And the story line intrigues me. I'm loving how Keri's making me uncomfortable but I can't stop!!

**ARC generously provided by author in exchange for an honest review.**


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ripple Effect episode 2 got down to business. It was intense, gripping, sexy, dangerous and addictive at the same time.

You begin to know more about Dylan. What you thought you knew will certainly be all out because there's more to her than what I could think. The mystery is about to shit the fan and when it does it's going to go all badaboum!

"Truth is, Dylan, I’m not the kind of man to leave scars on your body, but don’t be foolish to think I won’t leave them inside your head.”

Being in Ripple' head was again so enlightening. The guy is dark, he has so real issues but we got to see the devoted man in him. And trust me he doesn't show it often so you might want to savour it.

This episode was way sexier than the first. Rip & Dylan got in some sort of agreement and all bets are of.

description



“I’ll do anything … you tell me to. No argument.” He snorts a laugh and shakes his head. “Anything to you and anything to me means two different things.”

There are still so many pieces to put together; I'm divin straight in episode 3

~Arc provided by the author in exchange of an honest review ~

Keri Lake is a married mother of two living in Michigan. By day, she tries to make use of the degrees she's earned in science. By night, she writes dark contemporary, paranormal romance and urban fantasy. Though novels tend to be her focus, she also writes short stories and flash fiction on the many occasions distraction sucks her into the Land of Shiny Things.

For news, updates and sneak peeks at the sexy cover model candidates for her annual Cover Model Contest, subscribe to her newsletter: http://eepurl.com/HJPHH

No comments