Review: Riot by Tillie Cole

description
Stolen by the Arziani Georgian crime mob as a child, 152 was raised and conditioned to be a Mona—the most subservient of the Arziani Blood Pit slaves.
Gorgeous and kind, she has been and under the imprisoning influence of the Type B drug and under the command of the Blood Pit Master’s sister, Mistress Arziani, for most of her life, until the Master calls her back home to Georgia.
He wants her under his total control, and Master always gets what he wants.
But when 152 is gifted to the Blood Pit’s fearsome champion death match fighter as a prize, 152 suddenly finds out that the men who appear most brutal, may just own the kindest hearts. And love may be found, even when living in hell.
Freedom, family, love, 152 will have to fight for what she wants and ultimately make an impossible choice.





My rating: 5 of 5 stars
▪ 5 " Together we make happiness" stars ▪

OMG all the feels!!! This was the perfect finale to a tremendous series! I wish we could have more but Riot is exactly everything people are waiting for; exactly what I was waiting.

description

I don't even know where to start because my mind is all over the place. My favorite book in this series so far was Reap but now I'm not sure which one I love more Reap of Riot. I think this one sum up all the feels, all the emotions, all the terrible events of the previous book in one book.

Tillie Cole brings us a ruthless world, a darkness that is different than Ravage but still very real. Hope is what will keep you afloat and Love will melt your heart.

“You have made me feel, in here. You have made me want things I never dare let myself want. You have made me want to fight for survival, not pride. I no longer want to die on the pit’s sand, like a warrior. I no longer want to die at all. You make me want to live.”

description

While I was getting used to the insta-love connection I was gladly surprised to see this one takes a little longer.
901 is a male without concession. He is the undefeated champion of the Blood Pit. He's his Master most valuable fighter but still not entirely submissive to his will. He has no weakness but is it possible? He sees females as such and he has always refused to yield. But how will he be able to resist and how will he react when being forced?

152 has always been forced to do anything she was asked in her life. Meeting 901 is most definitely terrifying for her. Under the Type B drug, she never intends to force him to sacrifice a part of himself, yet it happens.
They get acquainted with each other through the small times of consciousness they have before the dugs takes over. They share a bound, they share roots and they share dreams.

I was craving for the time together. I loved the anticipation I had until the moment it all clicked together and where both are falling hard for each other. If there's one thing you should be waiting for, it should be their first kiss! ♥

"I am choosing to be with you. I am choosing you as my first. Despite the other males I was forced to be with. Despite Master. You will be the first in my heart. The only one I have given myself to freely . . . with no drug forcing my hand."

description

As in the previous book, you'll get Luka's pov. Once again, I was grinning like a girl at the idea that all the men were going to be involved in this one. It's what makes the book perfect IMO because you have a good balance between all the different actors in the book. You are left hanging with dread wondering how is it possible to have beauty in this hell and how an HEA is possible with so much violence surrounding everyone.

“You are more,” he told me roughly. “My more. 152, my more.”

I'm a little sad to say goodbye to this series but I already know Tillie got so many stories planed for us, and I already know I'll be hear waiting.

description

~Arc provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review ~


No comments