Release Day Blitz + Review: Where good girls go to die by Holly Renee


Cover Design: Regina Wamba / Mae I Design & Photography
Release Date: April 13, 2017

descriptionIt was a bad idea from the beginning. 

He was my brother's best friend and the definition of unavailable. 

But I didn't care. 

I had loved him for as long as I could remember. 

He was worth the risk. He was worth everything. 

But then he broke my heart as easily as I fell for him. He watched me fall, spiraling out of control, and as I reached for him, he wasn't there to catch me. 

So I ran. 

Four years later, I never expected to see him again. 

He was still my brother's best friend, and he was more unavailable than ever. 

He looked every bit the bad boy I knew he was, covered in tattoos and a crooked smile. 

Guarding my heart from him was top priority because Parker James was where good girls go to die. 

Unfortunately for him, I wasn't a good girl anymore.

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 vibrant and colourful Stars*****


This is a new author for me, I thought heck why not try someone new for a change so I took the chance, and wow it blew me away.

This is a book on 'Livy' and Parker whom fall in love with each other at the age of 16 to then have their hearts broken, years later to let time heal old wounds. This book is raw and the characters are nothing but beautifully damaged. There's though something so strong and powerful about the story and the words that are written here, there's a meaning behind it all that had me turning the pages time and time again.

So what's it about?
Parker is a character that is full of regret maybe? A character that covers his body in the art he creates, but he is beautiful in many ways. He loves the one girl he's been into since a teen and you know in those times your emotions are full alert, for both Parker and Livy I'd say the cause to most choices are mis-communication. This read goes back fours years prier to present where you get the full picture, the pain, the love and even the friendship that blossomed into more.


Aside from the plot I'd say more so than anything this is a character driven book, it's about one strong kick ass heroine whom doesn't let anything get in her way for enjoying the party, she lives to the fullest. And then there's Parker who needs to make the best choice for his life. He's full of that inner Alpha when it comes to Livy haha I loved loved loved their chemistry, their pain and EVERYTHING that they are. Ohhh man Soooo many feels


To conclude this book is AMAZING, it's addictive, loving, sensual, beautiful and is the kind of book that you WILL DEVOUR in hours, I could not put it down. That is all, but please, please, please read this, I highly highly recommend it. It's a beautiful second chance romance, and who doesn't love those right?

Enjoy Xoxo.

ARC generously gifted in exchange for a honest review


   
$25 Amazon Gift Card and Signed Paperback for Where Good Girls Go To Die
 


 
     

Bookaholic, firm believer in grand gestures, and obsessed with happily ever afters. Holly Renee is from the small town of Maryville, TN where she was born and raised. She currently lives with her husband and fur baby, Luna. (Yes. She was named after Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter.) Holly Renee is the author of her debut novel Letting Go. During the day, Holly spends her time as a nurse, but once her shift ends, she falls deep into her passion of reading and writing.  

Newsletter Sign Up: http://bit.ly/2n8bQLt
Facebook Author Page: http://bit.ly/2mnsMyF
Facebook Reader Group: http://bit.ly/2n8lq0N
Goodreads Author Page: http://bit.ly/2mnzt3Q
Amazon Author Page: http://amzn.to/2nET9R2
  

No comments