Review: Trophy Wife by Alessandra Torre

descriptionEveryone in Nashville knows Nathan Dumont. That’s what happens when you develop half a town and sleep with the rest. 
Four years ago, his fiancee disappeared. 
Last night, he proposed to me.

I had wanted to escape my life, the seedy strip club and the mountain of bills. I had seized the opportunity to live in a mansion, fill my days with country clubs and caviar, my nights with romance and sex.

Maybe I should have done my homework first.







My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was one DIRTY, HOT read! And I loved it!!

Mr. Nathan Dumont is one alpha-hole that I could not get enough of. I love AT and with the exception of one other book (and there's no reason why other than the never ending TBR), I've read all of her books - each of them great in their own way. This book reminded me why I love this author so much.

I simply LOVED this one. I couldn't put it down and when I had to, I was jonesing 'till I could get back to it.

I'm a HUGE Brad fan, but dare I say, Nathan gave him a run for the money in the 'tossing my panties' department.


This is a MUST read!!

No comments