Review: Untouchable by Isabel Love

ee
descriptionThe first time I see her, I want to touch her. Drawn to the sensual way she moves her body, I have to dance with her. Dancing leads to touching, touching leads to watching her come undone in my arms, but then she runs off without telling me her name—leaves me wondering if she was even real. 

The second time I see her, I want to thank my lucky stars our paths have crossed once again—until I realize she’s off limits. 

The universe must be playing a joke on me right now, because the sexy goddess that has been starring in my fantasies for the past couple weeks? She’s my new boss. 

Translation: untouchable. 

Except… 

I’ve already touched her. And I want to do it again.


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
4.5 STARS

I was fortunate to beta read this debut novel and enjoyed every minute of it. If you love work romance, forbidden love that is all kinds of sexy, steamy and fun, then you must read this!

Monica and Max meet in a club and have one HOT encounter. Only to discover days later that Monica is Max's new boss! Suddenly, Monica wants to keep things professional, but Max has other plans.

This is one sexy story and Max is truly swoon-worthy. He is the perfect mix of hot and sweet. And the sex scenes -- OFF THE CHARTS!

This is a great debut novel from an author you won't want to miss out on. I'm looking forward to what else she has in store! I'm seriously hankering for Charlie & Quinn's book. It promises to be naughty, dirty and HOT!

**ARC generously provided by author in exchange for an honest review.**


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
4.5 " I want everything with you " stars

I feel extremely lucky this year with new authors. After S.M. West & Saffron A.Kent, Isabel Love is the perfect addition to my bookshelf. I mean, is this really her first novel? I'm so impressed by everything. It makes me think there are so many authors out there waiting for their books to be read and it's fantastic to know that everyone deserve a chance if you are willing to take it.

Untouchable was absolutely phenomenal. It gives me a sense of happiness while reading. First the cover is stunning! It's true when they say you judge a book by his cover, and what's in it is as much incredible as the first feeling I had.

Max and Monica are sweet, beautiful and sexy together. Even though their story is a little on the forbidden side because they work together, they need for each other is insatiable and their chemistry is undeniable.



Monica is the director of an ER department while Max is a new nurse. Even if they met before, the situation is not easy to handle. Monica is pretty uptight in her job while Max is carefree. Will Monica be able to let loose?

Both characters are endearing. Monica is a woman you get attached easily and you won't be able to resist Max Spencer and his blue eyes.


“I know I promised you I wouldn’t kiss you again…”“You did.” “I need you to let me break that promise, and I need you to not fire me if I do, because…I really want to kiss you”


description

I read on Isabel love Facebook page that she loves writing kissing scenes and it shows. There are tons of hot kissing scenes and I loved them all! I'm taking notes while reading to remember what was important and what I enjoyed and this one one of the thing I wrote -> Lots of Kiss = Hell yeah!

And can we take a minute to talk about the sex scenes because hell there were off the charts!! Max can be really naughty and his dirty talking was scorching !


Max: We’re making a bucket list. Me: What’s on this list? Max: #1 -Me tying you up. Max: #2 -Public sex. Max: #3 -You touching yourself while I watch.


Untouchable is the real package with all you enjoy in romance. Can I also add the story is drama free? Yes no unnecessary drama. If it's not a top priority for you, I don't know what will!

I want to finish my review by talking about book 2, yes I'm already ahead. There's an excerpt at the end and I was all over the place after reading it! Isabel I think you and I are going to get along just fine! You are such a tease and I already see you'll push each one of my buttons! While I admit you goes beyond my comfort zone, I can't wait to read more!

description

~Arc provided by the author in exchange of an honest review ~


No comments