Release Day Blitz + Review: Made to Love by S.M. West


Title: Made to Love
Author: S.M. West
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: May 5, 2017


description
Burned by love once before, divorcee Olivia Cassidy isn’t looking for a recipe for “happily ever after”. The first time she thought she found forever, it turned out to be a marriage with no sizzle and no spice.

Busy starting up her own business and raising two older children, love is the last thing Olivia is looking for—but when the sexy young chef Samson Beaulieu comes into her life, he’s suddenly mixing up something new.


Now it’s up to Sam to show Olivia how delectable their future can be. He may know how to heat things up—both in the kitchen and in the bedroom—but is Sam really made to love her?
AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS 


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 sexyyyy and romantic Stars

 photo 270D0F66-65B9-4879-98EC-4E35131C7A4D_zpsydivjag7.jpg

So what's it about?
Olivia has just gotten out of a divorce but in the best way really, it was done amicably she though has 2 children and so now is a mother with shared responsibilities. Though the one thing she was lacking in her marriage was the Romance, what once was good became sour as such boring and not fun, she wasn't living so that was one of the biggest decisions she had to make START TO LIVE

So now Olivia is an independent woman enjoying her life, learning to be her and I can totally understand this sometimes as a mum you loose you. It's time to pull that back. I loved Liv she is strong, she can be stubborn yes but she is HER, she lives and learns to love the way she truly should.

Enter Sam, a chef who knows how to cook, and knows all about Romance, about wining and dining. Gah what I loved about this story is the French theme, the restaurants, the food, the people. It all kind of romances you. But Sam also has a big huge heart, he literally jumps both feet in and also cares for the people he loves.

 photo 45CD7D3E-7DE8-435B-9954-567DFC045751_zps3fu6sahc.jpg

Aside from the whole plot it's the characters that will stay with you, well they did me. They are beautiful in many ways, erotic, sensual, charming and real. The more I read the more my heart got involved. I smiled I swooned and I cried a few tears.

Then the sex was HAWTT, Sam and Livs connection was fireworks for me. You will swoooon for Sam there literally is no other option.

This is a light hearted, melt your heart kind of read, its poetic, descriptive and you are taken on a romantic loving story about living, loving and enjoying each other.

That is all...



My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 ~ When I'm not with you, everything hurts ~

description

Are you ready to savor not a steak or a dish but a book ? And more a man : Sam Beaulieu ?

description

Made to Love was absolutely freaking awesome! Mark my word : It has it ALL. Fun, light, sweet but serious and emotional at the same time, in a few words don't miss this one because it's a full package deal. It goes straight to my coup de coeur shelf! And I think it might reach yours as well if you could trust a new author.

"Despite him being younger, I’d be a fool to not appreciate his beauty. A woman can admire no matter the age; as long as he’s an adult, there’s no harm in that."

S.M. West's writing was refreshing with a subject not often addressed in books. In romance, we read a lot about older men with younger women. Here we have Olivia Cassidy who is in her early forties, freshly divorced with 2 teenagers; while Sam Beaulieu , a well-known Chef, is younger for a few years.

“I don’t usually do this,” he says.
“Do what?” I’m confused, my mind reeling and heart battering.
“Chase women.” I snort. Real attractive, Olivia. “Is that what you’re doing?” I quirk an eyebrow in question.
He nods once, his smile still in place.
“Well actually, come to think of it, of course you don’t. They usually fall at your feet,”


The plot and the storyline were perfectly executed. I think all of Olivia's concerns made this book even more real. She is reluctant because of the age difference and she wants to enjoy some time on her own. That's one part where I was hooked. To me, there were a lot of trap where the author could have fallen into. There is no unnecessary drama, just some troublemaker to add a little tension to it all.

The pace of the book is also perfectly right. I loved how Sam &Olivia's met and how Sam pursues her. Being a mom, Olivia must be careful and being in her thoughts, you'll witness her struggle and questions about what it entails to be with a man like Sam. Everything falls in to place at the right time. Nothing is too hasty, no quick declaration of love, genuine attraction & real strong feeling at the end of their journey. All a romance reader needs.

“What are you in the mood for?” she asks in a seductive tone.
“You. I want to make love to you.” I nibble along the column of her neck. Delectable. “Although, I think I’d rather devour you. You don’t need any seasoning. You taste perfect the way you are.”


description

Sam was from the start the perfect gentleman. He knows how to pick his battle and when to push. His interest for Olivia was not expected because he has a particular project on the way, yet he takes the time to include Olivia in his life. Everything he does will make you swoon. I was all heart for him because he's a gentleman through all the book and you can't NOT fall for him and his charming ways. Not to mention the fact he's a chef... well imagine all the sweet dishes he could make.

description

Made to love was a book about falling in love and let yourself feel and be. It was also a book about family and how important it can be. If you are looking for you next addictive read, this one is definitely it.

“Mais les yeux sont aveugles. Il faut chercher avec le cœur.”
‘But the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart.’
"The Little Prince" ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

~Arc & Beta read provided by the author in exchange of an honest review~



Excerpt

“Ladies, you left without saying goodbye,” he playfully admonishes, holding his hand over his heart like he’s wounded by our callous departure.

“We’re so sorry,” Erin purrs, stepping out from behind me to plant her palm on his forearm.

Sam briefly flicks his eyes to her before shifting to pin them on me, their sea green depths shimmering with something akin to hunger.

“Olivia, can we talk for a moment?”

Fits of giggles erupt from both Sin and Erin. Yes, these are my best friends, although I’m seriously reconsidering that at this moment as the two grown-ass women act like a bunch of star-struck teenagers.

Hanging my head in sheer embarrassment, I mutter, “Would you please leave us alone?”

Sam confidently inches closer to me, then it hits me—my friends’ lame outburst has diverted my attention from the real concern. Sam. I’m wildly turned on by this hot young man standing before me.

Stepping back, out of the circle of light, I’m plunged into darkness. Moving into the same spot I just vacated, his striking frame is illuminated by the fluorescent glow from above, like a spotlight beaming down on the main attraction. If I didn’t know he was a chef, I’d swear he was a model.

“I don’t usually do this,” he says.

“Do what?” I’m confused, my mind reeling and heart battering.

“Chase women.”

I snort. Real attractive, Olivia.

“Is that what you’re doing?” I quirk an eyebrow in question. He nods once, his smile still in place. “Well actually, come to think of it, of course you don’t. They usually fall at your feet,” I sarcastically add at the memory of the evening’s revolving door of women surrounding the kitchen. I bet tonight was an average turnout for him.

“Fall at my feet?” He chuckles, one side of his lips tipping up in amusement. “I must’ve missed that because I don’t remember any women at my feet. I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t have forgotten that.”

“I guess we see things differently,” I quip. “What do you want, Sam?”

“I want you to go out with me.”

Didn’t he get the hint? I shot him down in the restaurant. Damn, he’s beautiful. He could have anyone—so why me?

Author Bio


SM West was born on an island paradise on the shortest day and longest night of the year, Winter Solstice. Perhaps that’s why she’s a night owl? She loves romance and intrigue with intensity and edge. Her stories are about characters with brave hearts who fall wildly in love. If she’s not reading or writing, she’s hanging with her family, planning her next adventure, enjoying a glass of wine and indulging in chocolate.



Author Links

Giveaway

a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments