Review: Confessions of a former Puck Bunny by Cindi Madsen

descriptionConfession #1: I used to be a puck bunny, but after a hockey player broke my heart, I gave up all things hockey. Now I'm just focused on finding a way to pass my math class so I can graduate college.

Confession #2: Ryder "Ox" Maddox's deep, sexy voice sends fuzzy tingles through my entire body, and I'm powerless to stop it. Which is a big problem since the hot, surprisingly funny hockey player is my new math tutor.

Confession #3: I can't stop thinking about how ripped Ryder is from all his hockey training, and how fun it'd be to cross lines with him.

Confession #4: I kissed a hockey player and I liked it.

Confession #5: If I'm not careful, I might relapse and fall for Ryder, and then I'll be totally pucked.


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
3.75 puck bunny Stars


I love love love sports romance reads, I love hot sweaty Alpha men. And then I love them fighting for their women and this read is pretty much that more.

So what's this about?
This book is about an ex-puck bunny when we say that we mean a girl who runs after hockey players and the more the merrier.. Lindsay though had a bad time and so now left that all behind and so she studies, she's changing her future and that means cutting and running and staying on the straight and narrow. Well that is until she needs a maths tutor and Ryder comes to help, he just happens to be a hockey player so that's where things change. And frankly that's all I'm telling you in concern to what this book is about..


My feelings
I loved loved loved Ryder, he is caring, loving, and slowly builds a friendship with Lindsay even if she doesn't want that. He pulls those walls down that surround her. Then he's also protective, sexy and then hard working. He works out and helps others so I suppose they both get by but they don't really live and that's why they need each other. I really enjoy books about characters that are happy to change themselves to learn how to live, and realise they need more even if that's against everything they live for.

This is very much high on the characters, I love books about characters that want to succeed in life and want to try to better themselves. It's also fun with added depth that keeps you turning the pages.

This is a sexy, sweet and heart warming romance with a little tid-bit of drama along the way. The perfect sexy NA sports romance read, that captures all the feels of young love.

Enjoy xo

ARC generously gifted in exchange for a honest review


No comments