Release Day Blitz + Review: Remember by Dylan Allen

descriptionMillicent 

Milly’s life was safe. Her plans, certain.

She doesn’t take risks because she knows what it’s like to lose everything.

But, when it all falls apart, she decides to throw caution to the wind. 

Her journey to reclaim her future leads her straight into the grown up arms of the boy she left behind.

In them, she finds passion long denied and love she thought was lost. 

But is the promise of a second chance worth the risk of losing herself again?

Dean

When he discovers that the girl he has loved his whole life moved on without him, Dean needs answers. 

He didn’t expect to still want her.

He didn’t expect her to want him, too. 

And suddenly, he finds himself in a battle for the heart of the woman he’s never stopped loving. 



As they look to the past for answers, can they hold onto the future they were meant to have?

Or will what they remember make them wish they could forget?


Cover Design: Indie Solutions by Murphy Rae

Release Date: June 1, 2017






     



5 "This is Us" Stars

First of all I just want to say thank you to Dylan for giving me the opportunity to read this book, it touched my heart in many ways and once it grabs hold of you-you just can't let go. The plot of this read is twisted greatly into this read and so I'm going to try my hardest to make this review spoiler free, so it might be a tad vague because I honestly don't want to give anything away for you.


So what's it about?
This is Milly and Deans story, so it's the second book in the Symbols of Love series. These are interconnected standalone reads but I'd still highly recommend Rise to start. Just so you get the whole picture. This is Milly's turn now though and she's the older sister.

Milly and Dean were high school sweethearts, and don't we just love second chance romances. You feel their pain and heartache seep through the pages, how they yearn and want what they once had. For Milly and Dean their relationship got twisted into their families life as such so separated for a time. And years later Milly is very much the shell she once was. But she's pulling herself up and starting a new.

"I know one thing, and only one thing, for certain, and that is I was placed on this earth to love you."

Do you know what I loved about this book? The communication between both parties, these characters are older, wiser and stronger so whatever they are hit with they learn to talk and live it head on. I'd say ultimately this read is about learning to LIVE AGAIN. Learning to breathe and above all learning to Love and fall in love from the beginning.

And Dean Dean Dean SWOOOON mine mine mine.. #justsaying LOL

I digress..

On another note the one thing I ADORE about this read was the ethos of family. The unit, the love and the care that seeps through the whole book, you cannot do anything but hold it tight to your heart. They will just take your breathe away. It was fun, loving, emotional and I'll say it again but COMMUNICATION just made this book for me. I loved how they just chatted it out. Dealt with it and moved on. They are being adults seriously I am in awe of them.


And lastly this couple just fit together with ease. They are sensual to the T.. they love and loved hard.. plus the writing the writing flowed with ease, I was absolutely engaged through the whole book. Once I started I couldn't stop so my advice take a day off LOL

I am excited for what's to come next, so do I recommend it.. HELL YES

Enjoy my loves..

ARC generously gifted in exchange for a honest review

$50 Amazon Gift Card
 

 
     

Dylan Allen is a Texas girl with a serious case of wanderlust. A self-proclaimed happily ever junkie, she loves creating stories where her characters chase their own happy endings. When she isn’t writing or reading, eating or cooking, she and her family are planning their next adventure.
 
Connect with Dylan

 



No comments