Release Day Blitz + Review: Sex Symbol by Laurelin Paige

SBPRBanner-SexSymbol-RB.jpg 

Sex Symbol by Laurelin Paige
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publication Date: June 30th


description
Micah Preston is Hollywood’s #1 sex symbol.
A rich and famous actor who has sworn off any serious relationships, the playboy is the media’s favorite bachelor.
But he wasn’t anybody when Maddie Bauer met him seven years ago. Then he was just the hot guy at the party who gave her an amazing orgasm and never called her again.
Now her job as a camera assistant has landed her on the set of his latest movie, and despite her vow to ignore his charm, she finds him pulling her focus.
She just has to make it through the shoot without landing in his bed. But when the legendary bad boy sets his sights on her, how can she possibly resist?

The book was previously published under the title Take Two.
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

You know how you often wonder as a reader how you would rate a book you've read 2-3 years ago? Well I have now my answer. It's clearly stated in the blurb that Sex Symbol has been previously published as Take Two. As a fan of all things Laurelin Paige write, I already read the book many years ago. I knew who Micah Preston was and I was often wondering why this book didn't get the attention it deserved. At the time, I wasn't reviewing books so I never got the chance to declare how I loved Micah & Maddie's story but they always stayed on my mind. When I heard the book had a completely makeover, I was thrilled, finally Micah, Hollywood most eligible bachelor, would get his chance at spotlight and I would get my answer to know if I would rate a book the same way I did years ago.

description

"We have to deal with it. With whatever is going on between us. Because it's not going away"

I relished every minute of this story. Micah & Maddie are meant to be together for as long as they know each other. The first chance to be together was completely stolen when Micah had the chance to see his career starts.

Their story has the same effect on me. I was head of heels in love with both MC. Maddie is a sweet loving woman who is a little sentimental when it comes to her relationship. She knows it and she's trying to protect herself. Easily falling in love with men she meets, she knows from the start Micah is dangerous for her heart.

Micah is reluctant to all things related to relationship. He has his own idea and he also knows that things never last in the business. Is he willing to let what he works so hard to achieve go for someone else?

"You can't know what you do to me. You can't possibly have any idea at all"

description

I've loved all the behind the scenes we get. There were lots of details and it was like I was part of the crew and had to witness what was happening. The fact that Maddie & Micah are both driven was absolutely captivating. I couldn't stop the page to turn. Their banter at any time, either when they were in bed or when they were talking about movies, was fascinating and gripping.

Their chemistry was everywhere and obvious. Feelings were quickly there but it was still believable thanks to their brief moment they had years ago. No unnecessary drama which was a huge plus, their story focus on them and only them.

I would highly recommend Sex Symbol to any of you who want to spend a good time with a sweet & sexy book that will captivate your mind and carry you away from your day to day life.

~I voluntarily read an advanced copy of Sexy Symbol ~

SexSymbol-Teaser4

About the Author:

headshothighres

USA Today and New York Times Bestselling Author Laurelin Paige is a sucker for a good romance and gets giddy anytime there’s kissing, much to the embarrassment of her three daughters. Her husband doesn’t seem to complain, however. When she isn’t reading or writing sexy stories, she’s probably singing, watching Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead, or dreaming of Michael Fassbender. She's also a proud member of Mensa International though she doesn't do anything with the organization except use it as material for her bio. She is represented by Rebecca Friedman.

Connect with Laurelin:

Twitter: @LaurelinPaige
Never miss an update! Subscribe to Laurelin's mailing list:
www.laurelinpaige.com

No comments