Review: Frayed by Ella Fields

descriptionOur marriage wasn't just in trouble—mere threads were all that held it together.
What was once my perfect happily ever after had dissolved right before my eyes.
I can tell you when it started to happen.
What I can't tell you is why. 
And after seven months of watching my husband turn into someone I didn't recognize, I'd given up hope in finding answers. 

So I decided to break his heart
... and he did nothing to stop me.


Trigger warning: This book contains cheating and other sensitive subject matter.





My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Wow! This is my first Ella Fields book, but it won't be my last. I loved her writing, it freely flowed, yet held weighty emotion that sucked you into the story.

I don't know where to begin without giving anything away and I don't want to do that. This story MUST be experienced first hand. It's original and captivating with real, flawed and relatable characters. And I love how Ella took something so real, yet rarely acknowledged and did a phenomenal job of bringing it into the light. Are you intrigued now? I hope so!!

All I'll say is, don't make snap judgments on this one. If you've read reviews saying there is cheating and that's a hard limit for you, push through it because to not read this book would be a shame. Truly, it'll surprise you and it'll be so worth the feels, the uncertainty, and the anguish!!

Highly recommend this book!

**ARC generously provided by author in exchange for an honest review.**

No comments