Review: Illicit Kisses by Kim Bailey


description
Lost in a past love, he never guessed his future lingered in not one kiss, but two. 


Dylan McCoy had a goal: win-over love, do right by his son and take back control. He didn’t anticipate Chantal’s allure or expect Sean’s seduction. Two unexpected encounters. Two unpredictable people. Neither easy to forget. Both impossible to resist. 



When pleasure for two turns to passion for three, Dylan is forced to examine his choices. Can he hold on to the past, a love that’s already gone, and a plan that’s already failed? Or should he change his goal, play a new game, and let two new lovers show him that even when he lets go, he’s still the one in charge? 



This book contains graphic language and scenes that are sexually explicit. This includes M/M and M/M/F scenes. Recommended for readers 18+





My rating: 5 of 5 stars
5 DYLAN STARS

This hot novella is about Dylan, the ex in Complex Kisses. Okay, let me start by saying that I think I'm in the minority and don't care! Dylan was a bit of a dick in CK (okay a total dick) with a cocky attitude and a sexy bastard mentality, and I gotta say, I loved him. I wanted him from then. I just knew this sexy, dirty, naughty man was going to be a panty-melter, and boy did Ms. Bailey deliver!!


This novella is a prelude to Dylan's novel (which I am anxiously waiting for) and it's about Dylan setting out to build a relationship with his son and get back the love of his life. I consumed this in one sitting and while it was hot, it was also sweet and moving to see Dylan set out with one goal and wind up with something completely different, but even more fulfilling than his original plan. It ends on a hopeful note with the promise that this is just the beginning of his story.

Like I said before, Ms. Bailey gives us sexual tension at its best with sexy banter, lust and some seriously hot sex scenes between M/M, M/F and M/F/M...what more could you ask for?

This is a MUST read!!



My rating: 5 of 5 stars

To say I'm shocked at Kim Bailey's talent after reading Illicit Kisses is an understatement! I was captivated by her story right away. I don't know if it's because I didn't know a thing about the story – I didn't read the blurb- or because I didn't know anything about her previous book but Dylan's story was it for me!

If you want to read this as a stand-alone, this is perfectly fine. Illicit Kisses is a novella and a prequel for Dylan's story. You'll get to meet him, to see his life and to see he is not really in a good place. He's trying to get his life back on track and the struggle is real. The emotions he feels and the way Kim describes them felt real which was a major bonus for me. I was with Dylan, I knew and understood where he was coming from even without knowing him.

When he meets Chantal & Sean (separately) I was really anxious to see what all the different dynamics were going to be. Everything fits perfectly and knowing that it's only the beginning, just makes it even better and exciting.

The level of hotness in the book was also something I enjoyed a lot! Chemistry and sexual tension were all over the place. If you like MF – MM and MMF, just treat yourself with an amazing read.

~Beta copy provided in exchange of an honest review ~


No comments