Release Day Blitz + Review: Two is a lie by Pam Godwin

New Release
Two is a Lie Book 2 in the Tangled Lies series


description
Two lies. Two men who don’t share.
I never stopped loving Cole. Not when he left me. Not when he disappeared for three years. Not when he crashed back into my life in a violent explosion of testosterone and fury. His sudden reappearance questions everything I thought I knew, including how I came to love another man.
Trace is an intoxicating breeze of seduction over ice. My rock. My second chance at forever. And he’s committed to annihilating the competition.
The battle that ensues wrenches me back and forth between them. Fighting and fucking. Resisting and submitting.
Together, they entangle me in a web of lies, rivalry, and desire that weaves as deeply as their devotion to me.
I love two men, and if I can only have one, I choose none.




My rating: 5 of 5 stars
5 'angst fest' stars

I knew reading Two is a lie would mess with my head completely and it did! I can't form correct thoughts and words even less! Pam Godwin your tangled lies series is so brilliant!! Three is war is going to be epic! To be honest I'm not ready to have my heart broken. I already know that I'm gonna have to take back the pieces of it and I'm already nervous.

"I keep telling myself this isn’t the end. It’s the beginning of a new chapter. But if that’s true, why does it hurt so much?"

The amount of angst in Two is a lie was unbearable. I can't count how much time I spent holding my breath or just not breathing at all. Love triangles have that kind of effect on me. You could be Team Cole or Team Trace, you won't find any respite until the end. And even there your head will be spinning with questions.

description

“Do you know what it’s like to watch your dreams come true?” He curves a hand around my waist. “To hold the end of your story tight in your grip, only to have it unravel from your fingers and slip away?”

Of course I have a "favourite" guy and I truly think he isn't going to get the girl but then I'm thinking about the other guy and I'm as much heartbroken because to be honest I want this to end as a threesome and everyone would be happy, I mean the readers of course, I already know Trace or Cole won't be.

We’ll work through it. We’ll fight and shout and say hurtful things, because that’s what people do when they care, and I care more than you’ll ever know.”


description

Adding to all this, the steam reaches its maximum limit! The sexual tension escalates quickly leaving you hot and bothered many times. Trace and his self restrains got my respect! Cole and his dirty talk was a total turn on.

"We’re connected by something precious, something bigger than ourselves. It’s led us through a million miles of separation and death and unimaginable pain. Where it takes us next, I don’t know. I can only focus on the present and the unshakable love I feel for him."

To sum it all, Two is a lie is a angst fest of epic proposition, a love triangle that will set you on fire and so many secrets & questions leaving you with an headache BUT everything is worth it! Just read it.

~I read voluntary a copy of Two is a lie provided by the author ~


The conclusion is coming soon!


One is a Promise

Available Now Amazon | Other Retailers | Goodreads


One promise. One forever.
One look and I knew Cole was mine. My dark rebel in leather. My powerhouse of passion, devastating smiles, and impulsiveness. When his job sends him overseas, he promises to return to me. A promise that’s destroyed in the most irrevocable way.
Two years later, an arrogant suit invades my heartbroken loneliness.
Clean-cut and stern, Trace is everything Cole wasn’t. At first, he’s a job that will rescue my dance company. But as he intrudes on my life, our hostile relationship evolves. He knows I’m still in love with Cole, but his dedication is my undoing.
Then a catastrophic moment changes everything.
Promises resurface. Lies entangle. And an impossible choice shatters my world.
I love two men, and I can only have one.

Three is a War

Release Date: August 29, 2017 Amazon | Other Retailers | Goodreads



Three means war. Three sides vying for forever.
Cole. My first love. The bad boy with the dangerous smile and passionate temper draws attention like a lit fuse on dynamite. But his dark molten eyes spark only for me.
Trace. My second chance. Over six feet of Norse god in a tailored suit, he calculates every move and seizes my hungry breaths with an iron fist.
Me. The free-spirited dancer, torn between two men with no resolution in sight. I tried leaving, staying, refusing, and surrendering. What options do I have left?
I love two men, and I do the only thing I can. I fight.

Pam Godwin

Pam Godwin Books GrayScale

New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author, Pam Godwin, lives in the Midwest with her husband, their two children, and a foulmouthed parrot. When she ran away, she traveled fourteen countries across five continents, attended three universities, and married the vocalist of her favorite rock band.
.
Java, tobacco, and dark romance novels are her favorite indulgences, and might be considered more unhealthy than her aversion to sleeping, eating meat, and dolls with blinking eyes.

Other books by Pam Godwin


No comments