Review: Hello Forever by Sarina Bowen

descriptionA SINGLE BASKETBALL GAME CHANGES EVERYTHING...

When they were only teenagers, Axel and Caxton were caught making out in the woods at church camp. And afterward, Cax had disappeared from all the youth group activities.

Six years later, Axel is astonished to spot his first love’s face in the crowd of a college basketball game he’s watching on TV—at a school which has just offered him a job. It’s a thousand miles away, in a tiny rural town. But suddenly, he can’t wait to get there.

Cax can’t believe his eyes when Axel appears in the same Massachusetts town where he now lives. And he’s still just as drawn to Axel as ever. But he can’t let himself go there again, because loving Axel will mean giving up everything else he holds dear.

Both men have so much to lose. But as far as their love is concerned, it's Hello Forever.

Hello Forever is a stand-alone novel with no cliffhangers. Readers of Goodbye Paradise will get to check in on Caleb and Josh and their clan.





My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hello Forever took me complete off –guards. I really enjoyed Goodbye Forever but I can honestly say Hello Forever is my fav' of the two. There are both very different with different approach so I can't really compare but I was immediately drawn to Alex & Cax. I ache for their story, for what they've been through and what was still in their way.

Lately I read a lot of second chance romance, and I'm always amazed how there are all kinds of situation that can lead you twice at the same place. Loving someone, losing that person to get it back feels likes a fairytale.

With Hello Forever, Sarina Bowen once again goes directly to touch her reader's hearts. The book talk about acceptance, about the look other people have, on how important it is to stay true to who you are and the path you need to take to get there.

Cax was a heart breaking character. I was literally shivering because of all the restraints he has to tolerate. His life is complicated and his love for his brothers goes with the sacrifice of living his life freely. His pain touches me deep, I was just 100% enthralled by the choice he makes.
Alex was a supportive as he could. The love he feels and the way he shows it was beautiful. Their relation was definitely not easy but I admire the way they overcome what's in their path. Love for them was easy and natural.

From readers of the first book in the series, you'll be thrilled to see more of Josh & Caleb. It was really nice to have them involve quite a lot in this story. Now I really hope Sarina, you would consider giving Jason his HEA. I want details.

~I read voluntary a copy of Hello Forever given by the author~

No comments